Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• Into The Void

• Raphy23

Generous Queen and she can actually sing unlike some other girls. :clap3: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Shinning said:

I don't want to be rude but at this point just retire from popstar life it's not for you :rip: Become a songwriter for others or something.

Not every single has to sell out stadiums. :biblio:

On 5/25/2023 at 1:24 AM, VeniceBeach said:

She never will!
bebe-rexha-chart-tweet-1-tgj

She should go back to her dark hair.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2023 at 1:32 AM, EmailMySwift said:

Not that uncommon. Rihanna LOUD tour tickets were selling for $17 

groupon-rihanna-a-l.jpg?w=2000&h=1126&cr

And sometimes they are frih!

spacer.png

On 5/25/2023 at 1:04 AM, Asscatchem said:

im hoping that txt member will show up :jonny5:

:jonny5:

On 5/24/2023 at 7:43 PM, MermaidPrincess said:

Free would be too expensive for her. 

And yet here you are obsessed as usual

Those are resales, it's way more on Ticketmaster.

I’d love to go for that price :hippo:

Charitable queen :clap3:

What's the reason people on this site hate Bebe? What did she do? 

I once went to a drag show, an unknown drag queen for 8$.. The "I'm Good" singer should have toured Europe first, like Ava Max.. She has a bigger following there! 

if only my fave would sell tix so cheap... generous queen :jonny:

Keep in mind these are resale, a lot of the shows actually sold well through ticketmaster/livenation

1 hour ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

Keep in mind these are resale, a lot of the shows actually sold well through ticketmaster/livenation

They've been on sale since the end of February and she still hasn't sold out the upcoming dates in 3 cities even though it's close to it, all under 2k capacity 

The 4th upcoming date at Fox Theater in Oakland on June 4th has 2800 seats. It's currently flopping 

Screenshot-20230528-230717-Chrome.jpg

Selling well in this context isn't bragworthy

I know these are resales, but floor tickets for my city are $7. :deadbanana2:Seats a little further back are $4. :deadbanana2:

She hasn’t sold all that well on Ticketmaster, either. Bebe deserves better than this. 

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

I know these are resales, but floor tickets for my city are $7. :deadbanana2:Seats a little further back are $4. :deadbanana2:

She hasn’t sold all that well on Ticketmaster, either. Bebe deserves better than this. 

Umm resale prices don't matter. Bebe still got the face value price of what she was selling the ticket for.

10 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

Umm resale prices don't matter. Bebe still got the face value price of what she was selling the ticket for.

I’m completely aware of this. 

Bebe is so genuine and will put on an amazing show with a great set list. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks in Boston !

• Like 1

I actually feel bad for her sometimes, her floppage really is exceptional given how much her voice has been played on the radio.  

Is she the most faceless artist of all time? I feel like even acts like Jason Derulo weren’t quite THIS faceless given their hits 

3 minutes ago, James_Joint said:

I actually feel bad for her sometimes, her floppage really is exceptional given how much her voice has been played on the radio.  

Is she the most faceless artist of all time? I feel like even acts like Jason Derulo weren’t quite THIS faceless given their hits 

I don't! She gets the money but doesn't have to worry about the fame and can live amongst us, whose better than her?!! Plus, she was a song writer first so she always gets royalties. 

25 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

I don't! She gets the money but doesn't have to worry about the fame and can live amongst us, whose better than her?!! Plus, she was a song writer first so she always gets royalties. 

I mean, yeah, I’m sure the money and privacy is nice but shes also not not trying to be famous, she’s put herself out there and had more hits than some artists will ever dream of and yet the public has shown exceptional disinterest.  

Edited by James_Joint

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

They've been on sale since the end of February and she still hasn't sold out the upcoming dates in 3 cities even though it's close to it, all under 2k capacity 

The 4th upcoming date at Fox Theater in Oakland on June 4th has 2800 seats. It's currently flopping 

Screenshot-20230528-230717-Chrome.jpg

Selling well in this context isn't bragworthy

Well opening night/my show sold out (they added tickets yesterday), new york sold out, and the first LA show did. 

This is her first solo tour in 6 years idk why everyone always has to drag and be rude too Bebe. 

1 minute ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

new york sold out, and the first LA show did. 

This is her first solo tour in 6 years idk why everyone always has to drag and be rude too Bebe. 

The New York show still has general admission tickets

The LA show would sell out if someone bought those few VIP tickets

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.