• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• Into The Void

• Raphy23

10 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

:deadbanana: not a Diet Coke at the venue costing more than the ticket

:deadbanana4:

I don't want to be rude but at this point just retire from popstar life it's not for you :rip: Become a songwriter for others or something.

Both her and Rita are fads. Dua got lucky i guess. Albanian mafia can get you this far i fear... :sorry:

Still, feeling kinda bad for her cuz she is talented. But she is over. :redface:

• Haha 1

My college a cappella group charged more than that :bibliahh:

Still I would never pay that much money to suffer through a live performance of hers. 

• Thumbs Down 4

The way y'all drag her for giving affordable tickets, especially when her main audience are young millennials and Gen Z who are struggling already financially. :rip:

Capitalism has truly rotten some people's brains. Bebe socially and financially aware queen :clap3:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

The way y'all drag her for giving affordable tickets, especially when her main audience are young millennials and Gen Z who are struggling already financially. :rip:

Capitalism has truly rotten some people's brains. Bebe socially and financially aware queen :clap3:

!!!!

like if you had the money and time, go watch her and maybe enjoy her latest album songs, it’s kinda good :katie2:

#SupportSmallBusiness

Edited by Heirloom

Is this surprising to anyone…? :deadbanana:

Bebe might get a few hits when she gets featured on some songs but absolutely no one irl knows her. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

These are just people reselling their tickets…not really threadworthy.

17 hours ago, 305 said:

Like this comment, first 3 people get tix to their city on me! :heart:

16 hours ago, Eat The Acid said:

Not nobody liking for FREE tickets. A mess 

:deadbanana:

• Haha 1

We're not going to ridicule Bebe for this less than 24 hours after Tina Turner died. There was a time when she was playing hotels and selling tickets for peanuts just years before Private Dancer.

• Thanks 1

I would pay $200 for a VIP meet and greet with her :giraffe:

Ugh I lowkey want to go since I’m seeing twice two days before and I’ll probably still be in Houston 

I kinda feel bad for her, what makes it worse is that she's probably reading all these comments here too.

If she was in my city, for 7$ I think I'd go with a few friends just to have a good time. Has to be 7 though, 8 is too much.

Is she coming to Canada! I would definitely go! especially since I'm broke

I don’t really know any of Bebe’s music but it sounds like a (cheap) fun night out. 
If you live in the area treat yourself, you deserve it. 

Most local gigs in my city cost more than this :deadbanana: Affordable Queen :clap3:

if i were a Bebe stan I would be grateful that I can experience her music live for little money. 

but here I am stanning the girls who charge +300 dlls for a nosebleed seat ticket

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.