• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• Into The Void

• Raphy23

To be fair, that's not Ticketmaster but:rip:

being listed under face value for resale is typical, but DAMN :hoetenks:

I checked other random dates and they are like 10 dollars. Her vip tickets are like 75. Hell my music college music school performance tickets were 10 dollars as well. That is very sad.

i wish she would just stop and become a writer. Her singing career has been embarrassment after embarrassment. I don’t even think she really even has a core fan base. She’s a great writer but not everyone can be a singer. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

23 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Oh no 

But these are re sales on stubhub there more expensive on ticketmaster

That's not a good thing sis :rip:

1 minute ago, 305 said:

That makes it worse :rip:

How so?

So what, she's still has more money than all of us will probably ever have!

She's a multi-millionaire. Let her live her dreams. So much negativity on here, smh.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

I checked other random dates and they are like 10 dollars. Her vip tickets are like 75. Hell my music college music school performance tickets were 10 dollars as well. That is very sad.

i wish she would just stop and become a writer. Her singing career has been embarrassment after embarrassment. I don’t even think she really even has a core fan base. She’s a great writer but not everyone can be a singer. 

Sis yes she doesn’t have a huge fanbase. But the good sis knows how to get a smash hit regardless. 

Anyways, the fact she hasn't sold out House of Blues sized venues yet despite being on sale since February:bibliahh:

33 minutes ago, EmailMySwift said:

Not that uncommon. Rihanna LOUD tour tickets were selling for $17 

groupon-rihanna-a-l.jpg?w=2000&h=1126&cr

At this point, she's gonna give away free tickets to fill the venue like some artists. :duck:

poor Bebe she doesn't deserve this 

10 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

So what, she's still has more money than all of us will probably ever have!

She's a multi-millionaire. Let her live her dreams. So much negativity on here, smh.

Ur right. Shes at least touring :clap3:

9 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

At this point, she's gonna give away free tickets to fill the venue like some artists. :duck:

poor Bebe she doesn't deserve this 

She really should, as look what happened with Taylor doing so, she's bigger than ever there now :hippo:

52 minutes ago, EmailMySwift said:

Not that uncommon. Rihanna LOUD tour tickets were selling for $17 

groupon-rihanna-a-l.jpg?w=2000&h=1126&cr

Not this photoshopped picture 

Imagine coming for Bebe Rexha one of the sweetest pop girls out there who bother nobody. Truly sad! 

Just heartbreaking 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eat The Acid said:

Sis yes she doesn’t have a huge fanbase. But the good sis knows how to get a smash hit regardless. 

But tbh “her” hits are because of features or other artists. The closest her has to a solo hit is I’m good but that was with the largest Edm DJs David guetta

me myself and I is g Easys song, meant to be was a hit because Florida Georgia line was HUGE at the time, in the name of love was a hit but wasn’t martin Garrix just coming off animals and was huge and that usher song. Hey mama ídek if she is even credited for that song. Most of her hits are features. Her solo music flops and nobody buys her albums. She can’t even fall back on touring cause she’s going to be losing money if she keeps tickets this low. 

it’s really sad cause I wanted her to do well during her first ep with drinking about u (still her best song) but she dyed her hair and chased generic pop songs her career has been disappointing since. 

This is really sad. Praying for Bebe.

23 minutes ago, Armani? said:

How so?

Cause resale tickets are usually much more since the seller is trying to make a profit 

2 minutes ago, Power love said:

Imagine coming for Bebe Rexha one of the sweetest pop girls out there who bother nobody. Truly sad! 

Just heartbreaking 

I agree it's heartbreaking hence why I made the thread Power love.

And I'm even offering members free tix to help her case :heart2:

32769B37-8618-4937-89F2-C2FB9867D4DA.thu

21 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Ur right. Shes at least touring :clap3:

Not you deleting a post :toofunny2:

Not my lunch meal today costing more:deadbanana2:

Those are resale prices anyway so :michael: Bebe got her money from whatever dumb resellers were trying to scam people and ended up losing money themselves. Y’all are ugly ! 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.