Sam Smith & Madonna - “Vulgar”

Yog

I think there are a lot of jealous haters in here. It’s so painfully obvious. You just know they’ll be secretly bopping to this when it comes on in the club, if you’re even old enough to get in.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Lament

• HardBambi

• ebaby

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, spree said:

I think there are a lot of jealous haters in here. It’s so painfully obvious. You just know they’ll be secretly bopping to this when it comes on in the club, if you’re even old enough to get in.

MTE. This is an undeniable vibe for the clubs during pride month. Just the kind of bop I want right now.

18 hours ago, ebaby said:

compiling a list of the songs Madonna has said B**** :gaydonnacat1:

Thief of Hearts  (1992)

the original, the one that started it all with

"stop b****  ~glass breaks~ now sit your  a$  $ down  "

Gang Bang:dancehall2:  (2012)

• B**** I'm Madonna :thing: (2015)

• Unapologetic B**** :bird:

• B**** I'm Loca :celestial3: (2019)

and now  

• Vulgar :ihype: (2023)

did i miss any?

Human Nature? :skull:

OT: this sounds like something by those gay electronic underground artists you’d only see in SoundCloud

2 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Human Nature? :skull:

omg??? :dancehall2:  how could i forget, probably my favorite out of them all.

I'm not your b**** don't hang your sh** on me

spacer.png

i flopped hard 

:emofish:

Love Sam. I even defended Unholy. But This is bad. The lyrics :toofunny2: so cringe :rip:

It’s not 2011 anymore :toofunny2:

i really like this 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sam explained somewhere how this was crafted, and to be honest, this sounds exactly like what they said: after the grammies, they met with a bunch of other people and built this in a limited time. They experimented, explored and had fun... and this is definitely something screaming fun and experiment

Edited by Yog

it's important for Sam and Madonna to prioritize their mental and emotional wellness while creating new music. It's critical for performers to maintain balance and focus on their well-being in order to produce quality work, which is not the case with "Volga". I hope both are seeking professional help when needed, and finding healthy ways to manage stress. Ultimately, the goal for artists of their caliber is to create music that inspires and connects with their audience, and taking care of their mental and emotional health is an essential step in achieving that goal.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Sharamee6 said:

it's important for Sam and Madonna to prioritize their mental and emotional wellness while creating new music. It's critical for performers to maintain balance and focus on their well-being in order to produce quality work, which is not the case with "Volga". I hope both are seeking professional help when needed, and finding healthy ways to manage stress. Ultimately, the goal for artists of their caliber is to create music that inspires and connects with their audience, and taking care of their mental and emotional health is an essential step in achieving that goal.

is this reply created by AI

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sharamee6 said:

spacer.png

As bad as 'Cattitude' :rip:

11 hours ago, Sharamee6 said:

Relax, it’s not that serious. Madonna has nothing left to prove after so many years of slayage. Let the woman have some fun. 

On 6/9/2023 at 3:30 PM, The7thStranger said:

I hate this more than I can possibly describe. It's like somebody put "Madonna and Sam Smith do a challenge on Drag Race" into AI. Kylie out here running laps around her at this point without barely lifting a finger.

i like this, it's experimental and she sounds like herself after a LONG time and it's definitely catchier than popular. BUT i also 100% agree with you

On 6/9/2023 at 4:21 PM, madonnas said:

This song is causing way too strong of reactions.  

I mean would y’all rather her be trying to make songs like looking for mercy or ghost town over this and popular?

umm yes? :skull: that's one of her best 10s songs :ahh: 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2023 at 12:08 AM, Daniel90 said:

Madonna and Sam has the chance with this song to deliver such an iconic music video, a queer act and the queen of the gays collaborating for the mainstream is something we should be praising. 

I really hope this DOESN'T get a video 

auditory diarrhoea 

actually the beat goes OFF :katie2:

Edited by Pendulum

It's an ok song, it sounds like it would’ve fit on Rebel Heart. I think I would’ve liked it more with just Madonna but oh well… I hope it's successful

6 hours ago, spiritboy said:

Middle eastern melody is mesmerizing :gaycatina1:

Stolen from Queen Haifa Wehbe. I hope she sues.

This sounds like one of those awful Todrick Hall songs :biblio:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.