Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Lament

• HardBambi

• ebaby

Top Posters In This Topic

The fumes :laugh:

this is something no other pop star would dare release cuz they are scared

little girlies. Madonna actually has the balls to go all out. She is safely atop her pedestal for the rest of y’all’s miserable lives. Haha

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, ArtForFreedom said:

its tacky, cheesy and a complete bop... it's not that serious ATRL

Yeah like, we know Madonna isn’t in her peak anymore but this and popular are good compared to other recent collabs and honestly better than most of Madame X

:michael:

• Thanks 1

sorry but i'm spanish and i heard "foca" (seal) instead of vulgar so i can't take this seriously :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

up to 3 on US iTunes 

Watch this becoming a bigger hit than Popular 

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Besides like 1-2 songs she was definitely not having fun on Madame X. That album was also a return to form and her best in decades, and I personally think it’s her best. All her non album collabs are fun trash. She puts like minimal effort into them. I think her new album will be amazing whenever it comes. It won’t be a writing camp mess like RH and MDNA, but will be danceable unlike most of MX

Medellin was the lead of Madame X, and got all the attention of that era (singles wise).

I do agree with you, but it seem that she's always having fun (in a crappy way with awful songs) since Hard Candy. 

Give me all your luvin

***** I'm Madonna

Medellin

Etc

Nothing bad, but the sooner we all accept that Madonna won't serve high quality ever again,  the better 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

I mean madame x and RH both had their fair share of ballads and serious songs.  We haven’t even gotten anything from a new project.  Just droplets and collaborations.  

Yeah and those collaborations endorse the idea that Madonna lost her touch.

Hung Up On Toschishkka... my lord. :skull:

It's just a harmless bop. Still, much better than entire discographies of some of your faves. :alexz2:

Edited by spiritboy

I think the production is interesting, I hear a bit of Middle Eastern sounds in the beat

The song is a mess, but it’s a feature y’all need to calm down :rip: I hope she works the outro into the tour somehow without a full performance, we know she loves yelling at an audience “SAY MY F’ING NAME” 

I don't know what is worse between this song and Unholy. At least Madonna served with Abel and Carti. 

The song is a MASSIVE MEGA GAY BOP . Period 

This song is stupid :ace: Reminds me of vigilante **** fake edgeyness

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joseqt said:

sorry but i'm spanish and i heard "foca" (seal) instead of vulgar so i can't take this seriously :rip:

"Foca" :dies:

Was the single cover made on Canva? Unholy was a bop so I'll just blame this on Madonna who hasn't released a good song in years

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 hours ago, madonnas said:

This song is causing way too strong of reactions.  

I mean would y’all rather her be trying to make songs like looking for mercy or ghost town over this and popular?

or…….none of those and pushing boundaries and making timeless music that is part of a legendary discography instead of ….whatever this is? (A Todrick Hall B Side)

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Somnambulist said:

or…….none of those and pushing boundaries and making timeless music that is part of a legendary discography instead of ….whatever this is? (A Todrick Hall B Side)

Yeah her last timeless song was bitch I’m Madonna.  This is fine.  It’s not todrick hall level, it’s just a bop.  

Not every artist is always gonna give us boundary pushing iconic masterpieces all the time 

this shows growth since mx so I’ll take it 

Sam Smith trying to sound salacious is… :redface:

It reminds me of Natalia Kills’ music from back in the day. Could be worse honestly, but it’s not good.

• Like 1

Y’all are doing too much. They said the song was done after the Grammys and was probably just a fun thing for them. I doubt any of them are taking this seriously. Not everything has to be. 

3 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Sam Smith trying to sound salacious is… :redface:

It reminds me of Natalia Kills’ music from back in the day. Could be worse honestly, but it’s not good.

youre right it sounds like her song Controversy 

i want madonna to make a f--k you type of song specifically about people calling her old...

split  the haters bananas queen :clap3:

spacer.png

Edited by ebaby

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.