• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Lament

• HardBambi

• ebaby

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually great.

this is gonna be HUGE in the gay clubs and drag shows.  But this isn't touching Top 40 radio. :laugh:  The production is ace tho.  Everything about it is on point.  It's just too hardcore for the GP.  But to their fans and the gay scene, its right on the money.

1064f57d0388eccae681ddddf4ca263c.gif

16 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

This has huge viral potential though like WAP (which everyone thought was too vulgar to be a hit)

It's not the vulgarity that doesn't make it a hit, it just doesn't have a big chorus (as they even say in the song) or something easy for a casual listener to get stuck in their head because it goes too fast. WAP had the chorus, sample, and memorable but easy to remember and repeat one-liners for it to catch on. Vulgar sounds like a typical underground song that might be a gay classic but not a Billboard Hot 100 hit.

Trust me, I'm happy to be proven wrong though if this ends up taking off, even a little.

Edited by Ewan Chaos

This was better than I expected. But it's too self-centred lyrically. It's Sam and Madonna? Ok we got it. Why are you trying to convince us that it's you all the way to the end 

Lyrics are cringy, but the production is nice

4 minutes ago, =NEX= said:

This was better than I expected. But it's too self-centred lyrically. It's Sam and Madonna? Ok we got it. Why are you trying to convince us that it's you all the way to the end 

Lol! Yes and then continuously say to say our f-ckin names all the way thru and get mad at the end acting like no one said it lol it’s def Vulgsr thru and thru lol 

it gives really fun and I LOVE Madonna’s messiness at the end..will most likely be better when remixed by DJ’s for the clubs

This is much better than Unholy and feels as vapid without feeling as cringe. Having a bonafide popstar like Madonna propping it up does help with that too.

I think it's ok on first listen, but I think it'll grow on me.

Unholy>>>>

Terrible :rip:

I hated Unholy too so I'm not surprised.

song is better than i expected .this is much better than Unholy.  Sam's voice sounds weird though . it somewhat  reminds me a bit of this 90's song.

Issa fun bop but it's not gonna do anything on the charts 

I definitely think "Unholy" stomps on this, but I can see people bopping to it.

sooo much better than the atrocious UNHOLY.

Well at least madonna sounds nice thats something for the future releases hihihi

The song sounds like dj remix tho 

This is soooo bad but let's hope it is a hit for Madonna

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.