Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Steve Johnson

• Dear Reader

• NoOneDiesFromLove

Honestly speaking 

I wanted Hits different to have her moment alone. It's a great one

But now it will be buried thanks to anticipated remix

I’m actually hoping for as much new stuff as possible on this reissue. Midnights was a disappointment for me because it feels so safe and half-baked. I normally don’t really enjoy collaborations with Taylor but I’m thinking maybe that what’s needed to spice the album up a bit. And while I don’t think the problem with Midnights is the instrumentals, I’d be intrigued to hear if there’s new productions on any songs. Also Karma ft Ice Spice - even if that’s all we’re getting - is exciting because it’s either going to be brilliant or be a disaster.

11 minutes ago, Timeless said:

What did he say?

https://www.papermag.com/matt-healy-ice-spice-2659409971.html

Accusations of racism partially stem from Healy telling the two hosts about the time he had messaged American rapper Ice Spice, which led to group-wide speculation about her ethnicity.

Friedland and Mullen first joked about the rapper being of Inuit descent, then Chinese and finally Hawaiian, mocking the accents of the last two groups mentioned. Let the record show that Ice Spice is Dominican and Nigerian.

22 minutes ago, Love Again said:

She better put a new album cover on it, I don’t like Midnights as an album but I LOVED the photoshoot for it. There are so many that could work as a cover

dont you like any of the alternative covers? i use this one

Spoiler

Midnights.png

44 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Not after what Matt said about Ice  :rip:

This :deadvision:

Would she do this so close to speak now tv though? Seems like this is more for a 1 year anniversary type thing. 

1 minute ago, SleepingTigers said:

Would she do this so close to speak now tv though? Seems like this is more for a 1 year anniversary type thing. 

It's probably to push Karma and to give Midnights a final send off before she moved full force into Speak Now...

Plus that and I don't think we'll get anything for Speak Now until release day.

Edited by Peroxide

idc about matt, i want 1975 songs and HD on streaming .. ice spise on a remix is, hm.. anyway to get karma #1 and future taylor classic it deserves ig

Really? Wow! Ice got a Nicki co-sign and now she's getting all these big collabs! Onika's power is insane. Good for Ice!

Edited by Cool

1 minute ago, Cool said:

Really? Wow! Ice got a Nicki co-sign and now she's getting all these big collabs! Onika's power is insane. Good for Ice!

as if she didnt have some of the biggest songs of the year out before she collaborated with nicki

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Edited by PopA911

Omg giving us everything we wanted :jonny2:

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

The CD only being at the concert? Oh that merch line is gonna be hell

• Like 2

not her releasing a vault track on a physical edition....

• Haha 1

we listened: Lana and I went back into the studio specifically to record more Lana on Snow on the Beach. Love u Lana

we won!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.