Loreen - The Tattoo Tour 2023

Outlaws

20 hours ago, Fevesy said:

She's gone from 600-700 capacity to 1000 capacity to 1250 capacity and it's still sold out. Queen went from a renovated church to a club. Still, she could have done so much bigger. Selfishly I'm glad it's a bit more intimate but from a career point of view she really could be doing bigger.

For comparison, Wild Youth and Joker Out are doing a joint tour and they are doing the same venue as Loreen initially did (St Lukes). Daoi Freyr is doing a 2,500-capacity gig and all the standing tickets are sold out so Loreen would have easily sold that out too. Especially since Tattoo is still in the Top 10, promoted on Britains Got Talent a few weeks ago, and gets lots of airplay in the UK. :skull:

She could have done the same venue as Daoi Freyr at the very least, probably even better than that.

:deadbanana: yeah, judging by the demand she could probably be doing those numbers. Her team is so fffcking stupid.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Outlaws

• Fevesy

• Gwendolyn

• bjorn

Should I add the new (festivals) dates she's been adding to her concerts in the OP?

She's performing at this festival in Madrid, at pride in Barcelona, another radio festival in Stockholm, etc.

I mean you gotta remember that Loreen hasn't really done much gigs outside of Sweden since Heal aside from the occassional Eurovision related event. Combine that with her many hiatuses, it kinda makes sense that her team thought small venues were the way to go

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I mean you gotta remember that Loreen hasn't really done much gigs outside of Sweden since Heal aside from the occassional Eurovision related event. Combine that with her many hiatuses, it kinda makes sense that her team thought small venues were the way to go

Yeah but now the demand is there.

• 2 weeks later...

That crowd is so... dead. Though she gave her all.

32 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

That crowd is so... dead. Though she gave her all.

That’s Sweden for you. You sit still and respect people around you :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bjorn said:

That’s Sweden for you. You sit still and respect people around you :)

What does that have to do with anything? :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, Outlaws said:

What does that have to do with anything? :toofunny2:

You don’t make too much noise around you even at a concert. 

19 hours ago, bjorn said:

You don’t make too much noise around you even at a concert. 

Good for them, but not you trying to seem like if you sing or enjoy yourself you're being disrespectful.

Anyway.

Not with two hits? :rip: go awf sis 

• Thumbs Down 2

14 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Good for them, but not you trying to seem like if you sing or enjoy yourself you're being disrespectful.

Anyway.

That’s not what I meant. I meant people in Sweden think that way, and that’s why they are so reserved and closed off, as if they don’t want to be a bother to the people around them, even at concerts. 

• Like 1

So my stupid 4ss forgot to buy the tickets for the Berlin concert while I was planning the trip and now they're limited, I have to wait until they decide to release more (if they do) :deadbanana:

I'm so pissed (at myself).

• 4 months later...

So, I snatched a resale ticket last minute after I initially didn't score when these tickets went on sale, so I'm stocked to see her tonight for her opening night!

Admittedly, I barely know her discography outside of the main singles, and I'm listening to Ride for the first time now and... wow? It's so good!? I was missing out big time.

I’m seeing her tonight. Can’t believe this is the first show of the new tour.

I’m buzzing for her to perform Neon Lights. 

• Like 2

I'm here now - stage is a bit small for her but it's okay I know she'll devour regardless. Merch is also cute - €35 for a t shirt and €10 for a poster seems generous considering what some other artists are charging (usually €50 for a t shirt). The support act will also be brilliant as I've seen them perform live before.

I'm admittedly not super familiar with her discography but that will be changing because I need to devour all of her work.

Songs I definitely know she performed (and I think in order but I'm not 100%. She also performed more than these but these are the ones I knew):

Spoiler

In My Head (opener)

Is This Love?

Jupiter Drive

Crying Out Your Name

Ride

Dreams

My Heart Is Refusing Me

Euphoria

Tattoo

Is This Love? (reprise - acoustic)

Statements

32 minutes ago, Romantica said:

11 songs? No 71 Charger?

Girl 

This set list is definitely not in order for sure so it must be just the songs the fan knew she definitely sang.

Found this on Popjustice:

Spoiler

Spoiler

In my head

Crying out my name

is It love*

Batwanes Beek

Jupiter Drive

Ride

Dreams

My Heart is refusing me

Body

Euphoria

Paper light revisited

Neon Lights

Tattoo

Is it Love (reprise)

Statements

The show was about 85 minutes I think and she definitely didn't rush the songs, for example she extended the song I marked with a star.

Cant believe she skipped 71 charger nooooo

Edited by Romantica

The concert was nice! Positively surprised by her vocals and interaction with the audience. At first at thought she was lip syncing but she just was that good I think. 

The dry ice and yellow-y lighting kinda gave the Tattoo performance the same feel as the Eurovision one. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.