Loreen - The Tattoo Tour 2023

Outlaws

21 hours ago, Miracle said:

Also I'm shocked at how small some of these theatres are...like how can't a double Eurovision winner book the biggest arena of the capital (Ericsson Globe) from the country they are from...

Edit: this fully selling out so quickly proves my point. Someone underbooked her massively

Sis, she was literally a wedding and event singer not that long ago. They’re definitely starting slow and steady.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Outlaws

• Fevesy

• Gwendolyn

• bjorn

so there is another general sale on the 31st for glasgow?

1 hour ago, iconicyayo said:

I couldn't find info about that, I'll keep checking. But this one Twitter user @Cara_Serhiirez is selling 2 for Glasgow :mandown:

11 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

I couldn't find info about that, I'll keep checking. But this one Twitter user @Cara_Serhiirez is selling 2 for Glasgow :mandown:

Please be careful buying tickets from randoms on social media. So many of them are scams. I've had so many bot messages recently :skull:

1 hour ago, iconicyayo said:

Looks like it on Ticketmaster. When the venue got upgraded to TV Studio SWG3 there was only tickets available on Ticketweb. Perhaps the tickets on the 31st will be the remaining Ticketmaster allocation since the venue upgrade?

When I went on to Ticketmaster for both presales and the general onsale I never could get tickets a second after the sales started so :dancehall:

Hopefully there will be some on Ticketweb. The site is less popular so it's easier to get tickets to actually appear. It doesn't reserve them though so you have to be quick filling in the captcha.

36 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Please be careful buying tickets from randoms on social media. So many of them are scams. I've had so many bot messages recently :skull:

Yeah, people would need to take the proper measures, though.

80% tickets left in Stockholm. Yall should come here and see her live

39 minutes ago, Romantica said:

80%??? I thought she was bigger in Sweden - what happened after the Euphoria win :deadbanana2:

59 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

80%??? I thought she was bigger in Sweden - what happened after the Euphoria win :deadbanana2:

To be fair, Sweden is the one place she's been doing shows for years. Demand isn't that high.

Tempted to just bite the bullet and get tickets for Stockholm and make a trip out of it

carolynmindep2

Edited by nathanspears

2 hours ago, Romantica said:

Judging by those super BORING people at her concert right after winning Eurovision, when she served some of her best vocals ever, I am not surprised.

Anyway, we love her abroad. Come to Spain every year, queen!

This BETTER be on the setlist

2 hours ago, Romantica said:

In a venue of like 1000 people da fuq :deadbanana4:

so only 200 people bought tickets :rip:

3 hours ago, nathanspears said:

To be fair, Sweden is the one place she's been doing shows for years. Demand isn't that high.

Tempted to just bite the bullet and get tickets for Stockholm and make a trip out of it

carolynmindep2

Yeah it's lovely here. You should! Cirkus is also a great venue. 

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like I will be seeing her at this annoying gay festival here in Madrid and then on tour in Berlin :duca:

And hopefully next year on tour here in Spain

3 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

It seems like I will be seeing her at this annoying gay festival here in Madrid and then on tour in Berlin :duca:

And hopefully next year on tour here in Spain

Lucky!

Didn't even get tickets and she never upgraded London :doc: I'll be seeing her from the comfort of my house on GNTM tonight 

2 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Didn't even get tickets and she never upgraded London :doc:

Bizarre, she upgraded Glasgow twice. I just checked my ticket and the venue changed a few days ago AGAIN :deadbanana: 

Even if she was to upgrade London, there will be no announcement on her socials I bet :skull:

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

Lucky!

Didn't even get tickets and she never upgraded London :doc: I'll be seeing her from the comfort of my house on GNTM tonight 

Aw :'( have you ever seen her perform? I haven't :chick3:

52 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Bizarre, she upgraded Glasgow twice. I just checked my ticket and the venue changed a few days ago AGAIN :deadbanana: 

Even if she was to upgrade London, there will be no announcement on her socials I bet :skull:

To a bigger one at least or? :deadbanana:

20 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Aw :'( have you ever seen her perform? I haven't :chick3:

Nope! I'm a new fan :rip:

Just now, Gwendolyn said:

Nope! I'm a new fan :rip:

Oh, good! Stanning Loreen (at least her artistry lol) is so worth it :heart2:

Hopefully she'll remain active from now on, because we've been only getting crumbs throughout the years :fan:

32 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

She's gone from 600-700 capacity to 1000 capacity to 1250 capacity and it's still sold out. Queen went from a renovated church to a club. Still, she could have done so much bigger. Selfishly I'm glad it's a bit more intimate but from a career point of view she really could be doing bigger.

For comparison, Wild Youth and Joker Out are doing a joint tour and they are doing the same venue as Loreen initially did (St Lukes). Daoi Freyr is doing a 2,500-capacity gig and all the standing tickets are sold out so Loreen would have easily sold that out too. Especially since Tattoo is still in the Top 10, promoted on Britains Got Talent a few weeks ago, and gets lots of airplay in the UK. :skull:

She could have done the same venue as Daoi Freyr at the very least, probably even better than that.

20 hours ago, Fevesy said:

She's gone from 600-700 capacity to 1000 capacity to 1250 capacity and it's still sold out. Queen went from a renovated church to a club. Still, she could have done so much bigger. Selfishly I'm glad it's a bit more intimate but from a career point of view she really could be doing bigger.

For comparison, Wild Youth and Joker Out are doing a joint tour and they are doing the same venue as Loreen initially did (St Lukes). Daoi Freyr is doing a 2,500-capacity gig and all the standing tickets are sold out so Loreen would have easily sold that out too. Especially since Tattoo is still in the Top 10, promoted on Britains Got Talent a few weeks ago, and gets lots of airplay in the UK. :skull:

She could have done the same venue as Daoi Freyr at the very least, probably even better than that.

:deadbanana: yeah, judging by the demand she could probably be doing those numbers. Her team is so fffcking stupid.

Should I add the new (festivals) dates she's been adding to her concerts in the OP?

She's performing at this festival in Madrid, at pride in Barcelona, another radio festival in Stockholm, etc.

I mean you gotta remember that Loreen hasn't really done much gigs outside of Sweden since Heal aside from the occassional Eurovision related event. Combine that with her many hiatuses, it kinda makes sense that her team thought small venues were the way to go

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I mean you gotta remember that Loreen hasn't really done much gigs outside of Sweden since Heal aside from the occassional Eurovision related event. Combine that with her many hiatuses, it kinda makes sense that her team thought small venues were the way to go

Yeah but now the demand is there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.