In loving memory of the Lady Gaga soccer mom

Kylie Jenner

She's not dead or anything I just think she should be remembered

if that's you on your twitter profile than you are hot tbh :eli: 

what a legend

i was thinking about this the other day :ahh: 

Why Gaga did not do anything with that single is insanity to me. I saw a lot of love for that song from everywhere. It would have been a GP smash.

4 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Why Gaga did not do anything with that single is insanity to me. I saw a lot of love for that song from everywhere. It would have been a GP smash.

She was booked & busy filming ASIB, which won her an Oscar, snatched the 2nd biggest hit of her career, and launched what is now the most followed actress career in all of Hollywood. 

I was a TC vigilante back in 2017, but now I understand why Gaga did what she did. It was the right decision 

On 5/23/2023 at 1:45 AM, luckythisway said:

She was booked & busy filming ASIB, which won her an Oscar, snatched the 2nd biggest hit of her career, and launched what is now the most followed actress career in all of Hollywood. 

I was a TC vigilante back in 2017, but now I understand why Gaga did what she did. It was the right decision 

Thanks. I should have guess this was the reason.

On 5/23/2023 at 12:22 AM, IBeMe said:

if that's you on your twitter profile than you are hot tbh :eli: 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.