Jordin Sparks new pop/urban track

Speezy

Dem Jointz production

So that's why she was trying it with Ariana last month? She's trying to do a comeback? :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

So that's why she was trying it with Ariana last month? She's trying to do a comeback? :gaycat6:

Listen up you raggedy illiterate hoe it was Harmony Samuels that tried it . If Arianators knew that Jordin and Ariana been cool.

Edited by Speezy

18 minutes ago, ariananext said:

17 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Listen up you raggedy illiterate hoe it was Harmony Samuels that tried it . If Arianators knew that Jordin and Ariana been cool.

:deadbanana2:

30 minutes ago, Speezy said:

do you call a hoe every woman you encounter? sick and twisted :biblio:

4 minutes ago, ariananext said:

do you call a hoe every woman you encounter? sick and twisted :biblio:

GWORL, fix this damn sentence before the rest of my brains cells that are left after reading your responses decides to die 

Just now, Speezy said:

GWORL, fix this damn sentence before the rest of my brains cells that are left after reading your responses decides to die 

There's no chance I promise :heart2: hopefully this forum has become a little more aware of the misogyny going around with people like you

8 minutes ago, ariananext said:

There's no chance I promise :heart2: hopefully this forum has become a little more aware of the misogyny going around with people like you

Next time try Jesus and not me :gaynetcat4:

Just now, Speezy said:

Next time try Jesus and not me :gaynetcat4:

Yeah how will I survive if user Speezy — who goes around insulting people for harmless posts about some forgotten singer — ****-shames me again :ahh:

This thread already :priceless:

OT: love Jordin, sounds great! Can't wait to hear the full song :whistle2:

Let me stream Walking On Snow today :katie2:

23 minutes ago, Speezy said:

don’t talk to my friend like that you pinhead.

3 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Yeah how will I survive if user Speezy — who goes around insulting people for harmless posts about some forgotten singer — ****-shames me again :ahh:

HOE, you, Ms. Jordin or Ms Ariana ain’t paying my bills.

1 minute ago, May said:

don’t talk to my friend like that you pinhead.

Give your friends some cents and sense since they trying to cash a check that’s pending to bounce 

26 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Give your friends some cents and sense since they trying to cash a check that’s pending to bounce 

:deadbanana4:

Of all the people to get banned over, they chose Jordin Sparks. :deadbanana2:

i  am always excited for Jordin Sparks music . she is one of the most underrated artists ever.

Edited by jdanton2

4 hours ago, Speezy said:

Real Housewives Gifs

15 hours ago, Speezy said:

:deadbanana4:

She's never toping the 1-2 punch of Battlefield-SOS. 

This thread :rip: 

19 hours ago, ariananext said:

She has been releasing music before whatever situation happened. There was no need to mention Ariana, you were being messy for no reason.

The track sounds nice. Hope it gets released.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.