Big Brother 25 | Season over bye smooches

Staryu

This promo is actually.... really good?????? Will this show finally start taking itself seriously?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Puttanesca

• KLatz

• Almodusa

1 hour ago, Abie Roy said:

Is there a draft this season?

yes there will be but were not getting the cast until the day before premiere apparently :rip: so it will be first come, first serve that day

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Staryu said:

yes there will be but were not getting the cast until the day before premiere apparently :rip: so it will be first come, first serve that day

OH I will be here to secure my spots! 

Spoiler

And come in bottom 10 like usual

the rumored people were probably replaced, Mikala/Garrett, they were all over twitter :rip: 

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

This link doesn't work

Oops it’s Garrett Hawley. He has a million TikTok followers. Friends with Chris Olsen

I don't want any influencers, Kyle was bad enough :pukey: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Poxy said:

Oops it’s Garrett Hawley. He has a million TikTok followers. Friends with Chris Olsen

Cool idk ha

Edit: after seeing his insta at least he's eye candy lol

Edited by Insanity

22 minutes ago, Miles. said:

I don't want any influencers, Kyle was bad enough :pukey: 

I swear, if they went the influencer route for views, this **** is gonna be so bad. Just a bunch of people trying to go viral and being too cautious of their social media fan base to play the game/make cutthroat moves :jonny2:

Edited by KLatz

Apparently she got kicked out last minute. Her denial is more in line of what the producers told her to say (she did sign a contract, after all)

On 7/21/2023 at 4:20 PM, KLatz said:

I swear, if they went the influencer route for views, this **** is gonna be so bad. Just a bunch of people trying to go viral and being too cautious of their social media fan base to play the game/make cutthroat moves :jonny2:

Real people don’t want to take 3 months off work or deal with this crazy ass fanbase :dies:

• Like 1

I probably won't follow it extensively as I do with the La Casa de Los Famosos US/Mexico franchise (which is the same format but super popular), but if the cast is good I'll probably still be seated. :gaycat2: 

I feel for the 25th season they should've done half housemates and half celebrities like in Big Brother Brazil, but with the strike going on that's kinda risky even though SAG-AFTRA allows members to work on realities since it's in a separate contract. Kinda want them to do a public voting twist on Vote to Save for a nominee for the kiis. Is the celebrity edition ever coming back? :rip:

On 7/10/2023 at 3:24 PM, Staryu said:

F0tTgXrWIAA3AoF?format=png&name=small

She's so unserious, get your bag, Julie. 

On 7/10/2023 at 11:50 PM, Dula Peep said:

god, this better be a fantastic cast and all the women wont be booted first if it's gonna last all fall :skull:

Coincidentally enough, this was a huge issue on La Casa de Los Famosos México where the first 4 booted off were women. :deadbanana2:

25th anniversary special is tonight, we will get to see the house at least

Really wish they dug up some folks we haven’t heard comment on BB in years rather than the usual group always interviewed and sharing their thoughts online

can't wait for da special and to see Janelle 

13 hours ago, Staryu said:

25th anniversary special is tonight, we will get to see the house at least

I wanna see the cast!

Special on NOW

On 7/21/2023 at 12:14 PM, Staryu said:

the rumored people were probably replaced, Mikala/Garrett, they were all over twitter :rip: 

Ur saying Garrett is no longer part of the cast??! He's so hot tho :chick3:

Ugh these memories 

The way the special tonight should have been 90 minutes instead of 1 hour. 

24 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

The way the special tonight should have been 90 minutes instead of 1 hour. 

It’s as way too short

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.