Ellie Goulding performs "Miracle" + "Burn" on American Idol.

Delirious

The guy ruined it...he tried upstaging Ellie so hard...

Also Miracle was cut too short imo. The instrumental shouldve lasted 5 seconds longer :rip:

But oh well at least it was cute

Edited by Delirious

lmao the way she rushed the remaining two minutes of miracle within 5 seconds :bibliahh:

Edited by Contessa

49 minutes ago, Delirious said:

The guy ruined it...he tried upstaging Ellie so hard...

Also Miracle was cut too short imo. The

This entire performance was terrible dear god. I’m unsure why this guy was hitting so many unnecessary high notes & something was off with her vocals with Miracle. 

Just throw it away & do it again 

19 minutes ago, campelo said:

:thing: instead of burn should be by the end of the night 

It would’ve made more sense to push a single on her NEW ALBUM :deadbanana4:

I’m sorry but head pieces that look like this are the equivalent of braids for some cultures and shouldn’t be used by anyone since it looks offensive…

• Thumbs Down 4

48 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I’m sorry but head pieces that look like this are the equivalent of braids for some cultures and shouldn’t be used by anyone since it looks offensive…

stfu 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

1848815250_video.twimg.com_tweet_video_F

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

It's ridiculous you wrote this.

Burn... Sis... You have released 3 albums since you dropped that song. And one of them was released a month ago. I have no words.  :deadbanana4:

I know it's a hit but damn... Couldn't they just have chosen a song from MD? :weeps:

Edited by thatsmydemi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

Burn... Sis... You have released 3 albums since you dropped that song. And one of them was released a month ago. I have no words.  :deadbanana4:

I know it's a hit but damn... Couldn't they just have chosen a song from MD? :weeps:

I think the contestant wanted that song. Funny how he botched if

The performance was good tho? The guy should've made it a bit easier for Ellie to sing with him tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.