What songs/albums hate feels forced to you?

Miley Cyrus

Can you think of any songs/albums that get hate that feels forced to you? :mandown:

Edited by Miley Cyrus

30. It's just classic Adele and anyone who expected her to switch genre/themes are just dumb

• Like 5

Solar Power

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

30. For some reason it's become cool to hate on Adele, but the album could be actually be her best and there's growth in it, despite EOM being another (exquisite) piano ballad.

• Like 2

Witness and Smile hate. They're not perfect but there's some good tracks on those albums.

:redface:

How can anyone hate this masterpiece 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Artpop. It was actually fun and had Gaga’s unique flair. I miss that kind of balls to the wall maximalism from major popstars.

Joanne and Chromatica are far more mediocre and uncooked, yet don’t get the amount of hate Artpop does because they weren’t branded as flop eras nearly as much. Chromatica feels like a Gaga album made by ChatGPT.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

Solar Power definitely. Never seen a more forced hate. :giraffe:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Solar Power. I do think it's her weakest record but people were way too harsh on it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Chromatica feels like a Gaga album made by ChatGPT.

And it probably was.

OT: Renaissance.

Chemtrails. Even by Lana fans. It’s just the easiest one to pick on, for multiple reasons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Madame X, I like that album but a lot of people seem to hate it 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

A lot of the hate on Smile was extremely forced simply because it underperformed compared to her previous albums. The album is actually very fun and has some nice tracks. 

• Like 1

Rare by Selena. Both song and album. 

Its indeed getting less hate and aging pretty nice. But the hate it got still feels forced. 

• Like 1

Love + Fear

Renaissance

Any Demi album. Most people who hate them are biased as **** because it's "cool" to hate on her. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Chromatica recently from my fave

the whole ASIB/Shallow slayage got OGHs mad and since Gaga wasn't able to fully defend her work this time due to CoVID and clubs being closed, her whole promo circuit getting shelved, it became a way for OGHs to claim the album was awful

while not her best album at all, it's a good pop album influenced by dance music and a return to form for the Shallow hitmaker

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Solar Power

Rare

Blue Banisters

Love + Fear

Hopeless Fountain Kingdom 

Honestly, Rare. It's a perfectly decent pop album with some clear standouts. I get why people complain about it being a bit plain, but it's nowhere near as bad as people say it is. 

And while I am biased, Artpop. People act like it's an artistic disaster since it was a major underperformance for Gaga at the time. Ironically enough, time has been mostly kind to it and it's gradual reappraisal cements that. 

• Like 1

Literally all. tbh :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.