Which pop girl or girl group can outsing and outdance Girls’ Generation?

k4rmabutterfly

Besides miss Beyoncé of course, can anyone come for asian excellence? :chick1:

• Like 2

Literally none :wanda:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Other than maybe Chanel’s 2022 Eurovision performance, no one comes to mind. Girls Generation really set a standard that has yet to be surpassed.  They had charisma, vocals, and choreography.  It all just worked together perfectly.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Other than maybe Chanel’s 2022 Eurovision performance, no one comes to mind. Girls Generation really set a standard that has yet to be surpassed.  They had charisma, vocals, and choreography.  It all just worked together perfectly.  

:clap3:

And don’t forget the visuals + versatility. It’s insane actually, I don’t think the Western music industry has produced anything close to their level of excellence. 

Just now, GentleEarthquake said:

Many kpop girl groups

I would like to see an example :chick1:

Just now, k4rmabutterfly said:

I would like to see an example :chick1:

Off the top of my head, Loona and WJSN. SNSD is usually praised more because they were like one of the first girl groups and were more famous etc etc. 

Just now, GentleEarthquake said:

Off the top of my head, Loona and WJSN. SNSD is usually praised more because they were like one of the first girl groups and were more famous etc etc. 

:bibliahh: a joke. Loona has only one good vocalist and she’s on Sunny level at her best :deadbanana2: and WJSN cannot outdance them like not even close :deadbanana2: terrible choices.

Little Mix, and I absolutely love GG

• Thanks 2

The performance you posted is not one of their best :rip: 

But to answer your question: none. 

1 minute ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

:bibliahh: a joke. Loona has only one good vocalist and she’s on Sunny level at her best :deadbanana2: and WJSN cannot outdance them like not even close :deadbanana2: terrible choices.

Loona has way more complex choreographies than SNSD and that's just the truth for most groups of recent generations and half of their members out-dance SNSD easily. I'm sure they'd surpass SNSD vocally if given more experience. WJSN also has more complex dances and you know they're vocally in the same level or on a higher level than SNSD. Anyway, I won't even mind arguing with a Sone again after the constant stupitidy I read from all of you around 2013. 

3 minutes ago, ANTisocial said:

Little Mix, and I absolutely love GG

They are objectively not outdancing them (not even close), and I’m not even sure about outsinging :chick1: 

I didn't hear much singing in that video

3 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

The performance you posted is not one of their best :rip: 

But to answer your question: none. 

Really? I love it so much, it’s their most viewed perfomance for a reason me thinks :chick1: 

3 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Loona has way more complex choreographies than SNSD and that's just the truth for most groups of recent generations and half of their members out-dance SNSD easily. I'm sure they'd surpass SNSD vocally if given more experience. WJSN also has more complex dances and you know they're vocally in the same level or on a higher level than SNSD. Anyway, I won't even mind arguing with a Sone again after the constant stupitidy I read from all of you around 2013. 

I’m not denying Loona has great choreos and great dancers but they’re not even CLOSE to SNSD’s vocal skills. Loona has enough experience and they’re still weak vocalists. WJSN are good vocalists but they can’t outdance GG and that’s also a fact, their choreos are weak and weird. Well you cannot discuss with Sones when we’re talking about talent :bird:

11 minutes ago, youmustbeupgraded said:

I didn't hear much singing in that video

By that time every kpop group was doing playback so I can’t blame you. Here  they are doing insanely difficult choreo with impeccable live vocals. 

Edited by k4rmabutterfly
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Margaux said:

they are second best to 2ne1 when it comes to stage performance

:rip:
CL is a beast tho :clap3:

58 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

:rip:
CL is a beast tho :clap3:

cl>taeyon and best friends, girls generation would be ahead have they not kick out queen jessica. 

• Thumbs Down 1

idk how they perform so I cant judge!

but only ever like Girls Aloud & The Saturdays when it comes to girl groups :laugh:

Based solely on the video posted, I'm gonna say OT9 SNSD. :giraffe:

GG is a rare group that many of its members have successful solo careers whether in films or music showing that they really are individual talents that are put together as a group. 

I don’t really understand these comparisons. The group has 9 members, obviously it will have ones that can dance well and others that sing well. None of the vocalist members are particularly good dancers though, and the best dancers (Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung) are very weak singers. It’s easy to claim a group is the most talented act ever… when the individual talents are spread across so many members. You can only really compare with other similarly large groups to make it fair. Comparing to solo artists makes even less sense since it’s all on 1 person.

anyways, none of them are more talented than Hyolyn who’s extremely good at everything.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.