Bad Bunny #1 Spotify Global-8.2M

RiRi_Xtina15

Who said he was over and why since he released the biggest album of the streaming era just 12 months ago :ahh:

6 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Who said he was over and why since he released the biggest album of the streaming era just 12 months ago :ahh:

Ever since he got with Kendall. people have been saying it’s affecting his career

Thank you uzi

but Atrl said he was over :dies: 

30 minutes ago, RiRi_Xtina15 said:

Ever since he got with Kendall. people have been saying it’s affecting his career

Yes it is, his public perception has gone to shits but that doesn’t mean his commercial appeal has gone down

Edited by fememeist

56 minutes ago, fememeist said:

Yes it is, his public perception has gone to shits but that doesn’t mean his commercial appeal has gone down

Agree, the relationship has started some drama but the music is still giving what the public wants so...

pandemic :mazen: he's polluting the spotify charts

i've never seen anyone so overrated and so bad at making music.

thank god he doesn't have radio support.

Edited by Miley Cyrus

Nobody on here ever said he was over tf :rip:he's one of the biggest artists out there right now, his image has taken a bit of a hit because of the Jenner's but that wouldn't impact his music (which y'all never learn just like the Taylor Matty drama where she just keeps gaining streams)

riri x bunny would break all streaming platforms 

i hope the worked for r9

8M is not that impressive by todays standards... :giraffe: Just good.

and I saw a thread here this week saying he lost his appeal :duck:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.