Jason Derulo f/ Dido - "When Love Sucks"

reymiu

Big nah. This sucks

I need Dido to release a new album though.

• Like 2

Okay but I need Dido to serve me another Do You Have A Little Time 2.0 and just drop a new album in general

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c

3 hours ago, SpaceOddity said:

Big nah. This sucks

I need Dido to release a new album though.

• Thumbs Down 1

This is trash. And not because of that iconic sample. But it’s already been used in an iconic song … this feels cheap 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Does this man ever release singles that haven't been based heavily on a sample? :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Does this man ever release singles that haven't been based heavily on a sample? :deadbanana2:

Yes he has

Dido deserves her coins and success. Hope this smashes. 

I actually like this 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2023 at 3:55 PM, KING ACE said:

he needs to ease up on the samples

and give us a damn album ain't he independent now like what's the hold up?

On 6/14/2023 at 8:39 PM, SchmoodRing said:

and give us a damn album ain't he independent now like what's the hold up?

I think he knows he is a "singles artist" atp, so why waste promoting a whole album when he can just drop single every few months? 

8 hours ago, KING ACE said:

I think he knows he is a "singles artist" atp, so why waste promoting a whole album when he can just drop single every few months? 

How is having a body of work a waste? It's giving lazy. He's also the one that keeps mentioning that we should expect and are getting a new album 

turning iconic amazing verse into an utter trash is a talent, mr derülo :dies: the audience demands a new single from queen dido!

On 6/16/2023 at 7:53 PM, SchmoodRing said:

How is having a body of work a waste? It's giving lazy. He's also the one that keeps mentioning that we should expect and are getting a new album 

well that's what he has been doing since 2016......no album just singles...….he doesn't want to drop an album. He has dropped enough music to make an album. 

Edited by KING ACE

Stay away from the classic!!!

3 hours ago, KING ACE said:

well that's what he has been doing since 2016......no album just singles...….he doesn't want to drop an album. He has dropped enough music to make an album. 

Well actually his last label was giving him issues with releasing an album. It's one of the reasons why he left them. He literally just said recently that he wants to drop an album though. So either he's lying or 💀 

21 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Well actually his last label was giving him issues with releasing an album. It's one of the reasons why he left them. He literally just said recently that he wants to drop an album though. So either he's lying or 💀 

He's Def lying lol...…..but if you believe him keep waiting for the album that never gonna come.......he is just only gonna drop singles

8 hours ago, KING ACE said:

He's Def lying lol...…..but if you believe him keep waiting for the album that never gonna come.......he is just only gonna drop singles

**** HIM THEN lol

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.