Is Gaga's Kindness Punkery Winning?

GraceRandolph

Gaga has, for the majority of her career focused on being kind. Early on, especially during the BTW era many mocked Gaga's message, or tore her apart for their own gain:

spacer.png

Meanwhile, Gaga remained kind, and now the fruits of her labor are paying off, with artists like Rebecca Black saying Gaga and Katy were the only ones treating her with kindness while the rest of the internet was ripping her apart:

Gaga buried the hatchet with Nicki, and now Nicki is GAGGED.

Absolutely.

And she'll always be a winner. :clap3:

Where's Die Antworms btw? 

Losers. :ahh:

Gaga did have a few "cunty" moments here and there, but she has for the most part remained "kind". Every single person I know who has met her, fan and not a fan, has had nothing but nice things to say about her. 

Kindness Punks always win except here on ATRL :gaygacat1:

"Kindness Punkery" :ahh:

OT: Yes

Yes which is why she remains relevant, successful, and beautiful. 

2 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

Absolutely.

And she'll always be a winner. :clap3:

Where's Die Antworms btw? 

Losers. :ahh:

Disbanded after some pretty dark accusations 

yes gaga yes kindness punk yes success

21 hours ago, BletaRexher said:

Disbanded after some pretty dark accusations 

That was a mess. I can’t believe I liked their music back in the day, I can’t listen to it after that gargantuan mess. 

she's been very passive aggressive and even lied about madonna's creativity. I find her pedantic. she often treats other creatives like lessors, even early on. she sees herself as superior, and only acts nice when she gets praise in return. (or when the cameras are on)

Edited by wanderlust
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

You most likely wont believe it but i got a job only repeating her words about kindness punk at my job interview :rip:

I was like…. , let me just be gaga and repeat what that hoe says. 

I did used her Oscars speech + her kindness punk words that she usually always use. 

So its actually factually working :rip: 

Maybe thats why she keep winning all the time. 

Use words “ kindness “ , “be kind “ , “smile” , “help each other” , “lifting each other up” , “ try to understand everybody” , “ love yourself “ , “ be confident with who you are” 

in a job interview and repeat all of this at least x2 , x3 times until your manager got sick of it. 

You will get hired.

:rip:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, industry baby said:

You most likely wont believe it but i got a job only repeating her words about kindness punk at my job interview :rip:

I was like…. , let me just be gaga and repeat what that hoe says. 

I did used her Oscars speech + her kindness punk words that she usually always use. 

So its actually factually working :rip: 

Maybe thats why she keep winning all the time. 

Use words “ kindness “ , “be kind “ , “smile” , “help each other” , “lifting each other up” , “ try to understand everybody” , “ love yourself “ , “ be confident with who you are” 

in a job interview and repeat all of this at least x2 , x3 times until your manager got sick of it. 

You will get hired.

:rip:

I’m going to smoke a whole pack just so I get in character too

On 5/20/2023 at 11:53 AM, wanderlust said:

she's been very passive aggressive and even lied about madonna's creativity. I find her pedantic. she often treats other creatives like lessors, even early on. she sees herself as superior, and only acts nice when she gets praise in return. (or when the cameras are on)

Gaga has been cordial with Madonna ever since. It's time to get over it.

Her kindess shtick will only be performative activism as long as she has Richy in her team.

CreepyWhimsicalBoutu-max-1mb.thumb.gif.c

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.