18 y.o. footballer debuts 46 y.o. boyfriend

MaxxiPad

This thread... maybe Chris Martin was wrong.

• Like 1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• its_britney_bitch

• HeWolf

• cyclone

• mylicious

I just know the "if the law says it's ok it slays" mormon-boyz bookmarking crowd is salivating :mazen:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Illuminati said:

The person in the first replies put together two unrelated sentences together and no one seems to have actually read the full article to check what it said :skull:

The impressive part is his bravery, being the only openly gay soccer player in England, he came out of the closet without living in secret like men tend to do, due to pressure.

fff, makes way more sense. Thank you.

Very weird. Im 25 and I realize now how immature I was back when I was 18. The thought of dating someone that young when you’re pushing 50 is so :hoetenks:

• Like 6

16 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

This whole thing is really affecting my view of the gay community. Like who the **** thinks it’s ok to tweet this and encourage sex starved horny confused 18 year olds to go and have sex with a middle aged man. This is so wrong

Love how they write 18 year old gay guys yet he was 17 when this relationship started.

• Like 3

On 5/19/2023 at 11:47 PM, cyclone said:

Yall hating, lets not act like we didn't all aspire to something like this when we were 18. many issues in our community stem from jealousy. just in general

????????????????? thats SICK :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

I've defended age gaps before and I don't like to comment on other people's relationships usually but...the fact that he was 17 when they got together. Not even a legal adult. It's just weird, why would you dm and agree to meet a 17 year old at 46. I wouldn't do that now at 31 in fact I don't think I'd even have done that at 20. :rip:

It's not really even the huge age gap that is the issue. It's that 17 year olds are very impressionable and still act like children in many ways. Why would u as an adult be pursuing a schoolboy regardless of what the age of consent is? 

• Like 2

njximxe.jpg

His follows :deadbanana2:

He definitely has a daddy kink

What does a 46 year old have in common with a barely 18 year old? :deadbanana4: 

• Like 1

Yeah, we know what time it is with father time here.

It's crazy how people act like 18 is a magic number especially when excuses for bad behavior and displays of incompetence get wheeled out everytime someone in their 20s do something irresponsible.

Legality does not right make, only a predator thinks like that. Number watching has always been how the dangerous operate.

This guy is a moron but he will learn in time, hopefully. Pretty normal for young gays who lack the development and support of their straight male counterparts to be taken advantage of.

I'm 28 and couldn't even imagine giving attention to an 18 year old let alone being in my 40s and being "in love" with one. :deadbanana4:

17 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

njximxe.jpg

His follows :deadbanana2:

He definitely has a daddy kink

Not the old gays :deadbanana: 

On 5/21/2023 at 3:43 PM, RunUpDoneUp said:

Yeah, we know what time it is with father time here.

It's crazy how people act like 18 is a magic number especially when excuses for bad behavior and displays of incompetence get wheeled out everytime someone in their 20s do something irresponsible.

Legality does not right make, only a predator thinks like that. Number watching has always been how the dangerous operate.

This guy is a moron but he will learn in time, hopefully. Pretty normal for young gays who lack the development and support of their straight male counterparts to be taken advantage of.

He’ll learn once he ages out of these “daddies” twink fetish in a few years I’m sure

the older guy is a ******* CREEP, PERIOD :biblio:

It was the powerful and rich young guy who courtet and ran after the mature guy. It's fine

I started having sex with older men when I was 15 because I was starved, lonely, and repressed having grown up in a super small state. Now at 27 I wish that I had grown into my sexuality with people my own age, maybe I would be a little more normal now :rip: I really regret it. 

He doesn't look 18 at all lol

On 5/19/2023 at 6:35 AM, Gui Blackout said:

I saw someone saying check his IG following and well... he has a type :rip:

The Seattle Dad :coffee2::rip:

ATRL has a poor track record when it comes to ageism. Jake Daniels had a positive attitude in the interview, and when both of these adults are happy with the relationship, I don't see the problem. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the people criticizing Jake's boyfriend are actually projecting their jealousy.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Reaching out to a then-17-year-old when you're almost halfway at the century mark is not super conventional, and I'd have to ask why this man isn't pursuing other men in his age bracket, but they are adults, especially by UK standards. Instead of screaming pedophilia! or insinuating grooming is going on is outright disingenuous. Just say you find their age gap weird and move on. 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2023 at 6:35 AM, Gui Blackout said:

I saw someone saying check his IG following and well... he has a type :rip:

all the daddy accounts :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.