18 y.o. footballer debuts 46 y.o. boyfriend

MaxxiPad

3 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

and you just know he calls him “boy” :mazen: this is why ppl think we deserve nothing 

So you think this doesn't happen among straight people too? It could happen to a straight girl that voluntarily decides to date an older man, why does it need to become a gay thing and a reason for (according to you) people to hate us? :rip:

It's giving "Please act, behave, and look a certain way so that straight people can finally accept us and see us as normal".

The self-hate :sadviolin:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• its_britney_bitch

• HeWolf

• cyclone

• mylicious

This is one of the scenarios where I'm very curious if he had a father figure growing up. Coming out and immediately going for someone close to thrice your age makes me think :katie:

Edited by Khal
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ~Start The Music said:

You did tho people like you are so weird still normalizing this 

At the end of the day are you going to ban him from seeking older men? I find the age gap a bit "weird" but it's clearly a mutual pursuit. He's the one who actually went after the older guy...

Its the kind of thing to keep an eye on but age gap doesn't immediately equate to predator. I think people over simplify this topic. I honestly think comparing to hetero relationships is apples & oranges, the dynamics of a man/women Vs man/man often have differences. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

The way this now feels like a step backward for gay rights :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Both are legal. I don't see the problem. :michael:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

:biblio:

Weird but if 18 is the legal age then do you :bam:

I’m 20 and my dads 44 lol

This is so weird

So many gays want this. It's the taboo truth of our community that many guys find big age gaps and dodgy power dynamics hot

I know it happens all the time with straight people too, so it's not unique to us. It's something dark and disturbing in human sexuality that people crave this kind of unequal relationship

im not saying it should be illegal because they are consenting adults. but I will not pretend to like it :skull: it gives me ancient greek pederasty teas

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, HeWolf said:

Not trying to defend that man in his 40s, but also not Yall defining this as “predatory” when that 18yo looks at least 35 :skull:  If there is something weird going on between these two, believe me, its NOT pedophilia :rip: 

Jake Daniels: 'I'm gay. I'd like to say I'm sorry but I'm not'

Lmaoo omg? Damn I mean..

The article acting like this is an impressive and inspiring love story :hoetenks:

5 hours ago, tellem said:

Do Europeans really not think this is weird? :deadbanana4: 

Nobody thinks this isn't weird. There's just people who realize their opinions aren't needed on absolutely everything. 

The 18-year-old is old enough to make his own decisions and mistakes. Maybe his parents can try to reason with him, everyone else should mind their business (although of course he's asking for it talking about his relationship publicly). 

37 minutes ago, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

I’m 20 and my dads 44 lol

This is so weird

Yeah but we are not here to discuss how weird it is that your dad had you at age 22, which is…yeah weird

• Thumbs Down 24

Kid isn't old/mature enough yet to realize that middle-aged men sliding into his DMs isn't a compliment and doesn't make him special. A lot of older men just want tight, young hole, and will feed barely-adults a lot of BS in order to get it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In what world is it not creepy that a 46 yo man tries to get attention from a 17/18 yo boy? I get that the boy probably has a type and is into the older guy, but in my opinion the older guy should know better than to chase after teens..

• Like 2

disgusting

The way Billie got a hate train for dating a 30 year old but gay media is applauding this 18 year old for dating someone in his 40s :rip: truly lost. 

Not my place to judge, but in this case at least the 18 year old is the one with the money, fame and career, which should balance out the power dynamic a little :rip:

I think it’s more that the older guy messaged him. Why do young guys have such daddy issues. It’s so common to see this. 

6 hours ago, Margaux said:

um. why are they promoting this vile act. :deadbanana4:

because it paints our community exactly the way they want it to

personally I think that's a bit gross but it seems like Jake was actually the one who courted the old guy when you read the full story :deadbanana2: Good for them I guess

“I had a sneaky look on his Instagram, and I was like, ‘Alright!’ Dropped a message back and said, ‘Thank you so much,’ – and at the end asked something like ‘Is there anything else I can do for you?’ I knew what my motive was!”

He knew his motive to make his partner predatory lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.