Ariana Grande & Bekuh Boom - "Ice Cream"

Communion

Demo submitted to and eventually recorded by Blackpink & Selena Gomez.

Surfaced online. Dated July 25th, 2019. 

Who on Ariana's team is profiting from selling all these trash demos for thousands of dollars. :mazen:

Edit: She sounds pretty on parts of the song though, is that Victoria doing the rap parts?

Edited by Iridesence

• ATRL Administrator

Bekuh Boom is one of the worst things in music. 

• Like 2

so her whole vault is getting wiped clean? :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

She needs to expel the rat on her team immediately 

• Like 1

very interesting, sounds like this is a concept for Blackpink x Ariana since Bekuh also sings some of the singing parts, and Ariana is doing some adlibs over her parts. So I guess Bekuh is representing the parts Blackpink would get while Ariana is doing her parts

Edited by Post Malone

The long "aaaahh ahh ahhhhh" adlib is amazing :jonny5:

6 hours ago, Iridesence said:

Edit: She sounds pretty on parts of the song though, is that Victoria doing the rap parts?

That's Bekuh Boom, the girl who's writing for Blackpink

so the aripink bs was actually true.. i'd have preferred ari over sel, maybe i'd like the song more, it's still campy trashy

8 hours ago, Iridesence said:

Who on Ariana's team is profiting from selling all these trash demos for thousands of dollars. :mazen:

I'm pretty sure someone hacked her drive and is now selling her material for profit

2 hours ago, cockatoo said:

I'm pretty sure someone hacked her drive and is now selling her material for profit

this is what she gets for not releasing anything and being too busy with that eventual flop movie.

even if this was shitty, ariana's name and vocals alone on this song with rose + jennie would've made this a bonafide hit. ariana was like thee bonafide hitmaker of 2020.

this isn't bad

4 hours ago, cockatoo said:

i think she might’ve leaked it to someone on purpose to feed the fans with music during her wicked hiatus. the amount of material we’ve gotten the past few months is crazy and she doesn’t exactly seem mad about it 

Just now, Material Girl said:

i think she might’ve leaked it to someone on purpose to feed the fans with music during her wicked hiatus. the amount of material we’ve gotten the past few months is crazy and she doesn’t exactly seem mad about it 

tbf she's never cared about her music leaking, even in the past

someone most likely has access to one of her producers hardrive cause this all began by her pro-tools sessions leaking

regarding her photoshoots, multiple music videos and stuff like that leaking there is an IG acc that has access to those stuff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.