• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• wren

• Material Girl

7 hours ago, blaggot said:

I'm torn if I wanna wait to hear the songs in the movie first before listening to the soundtrack :jonny:

7 hours ago, wren said:

This was me and I just listened haha - I didn't want to spoil, but couldn't resist. 

------

ahh so hype for this movie!!!

Nobody asked me, but I had very little interest in going to see the movie based on the visuals. They just were not doing it for me. I was always interested in the soundtrack, though, and I think it swayed me to going to see it. The songs are amazing. They did so well. I did not expect it to be this superior! 

Edited by Gladiator

36 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Nobody asked me, but I had very little interest in going to see the movie based on the visuals. They just were not doing it for me. I was always interested in the soundtrack, though, and I think it swayed me to going to see it. The songs are amazing. They did so well. I did not expect it to be this superior! 

:gaygacat4:

the new songs are so bad :skull:

Halle sounds cute though

one of my favorite disney movies and they really did it justice. this soundtrack is just perfect, can’t wait to watch the movie :clap3:

The one thing I didn’t care for is how the drums weren’t included in the end of the Reprise like in the trailer.  

9 hours ago, Gladiator said:

this makes me want to hold out even more :jonny:

I did listen to poor unfortunate souls though

halle is an amazing ariel, her voice on this is sooooo good

i have no idea how 'for the first time' fits in the movie though, how is ariel singing about having legs after she lost her voice? :rip: 

18 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

i have no idea how 'for the first time' fits in the movie though, how is ariel singing about having legs after she lost her voice? :rip: 

It's in her head.

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

It's in her head.

oh okay i'm sure it'll make sense

2 hours ago, V$. said:

OMG! :weeps:

I wonder if this means there is more to the vanessa song (heck even vanessa's song wasnt included on the OG soundtrack, so there really could be more).

The cast did a wonderful job on the soundtrack! I'm so pleased they really killed it for my favorite Disney movie! The new songs are cute and Halle sounds sooooo good every time she sings. Amazing!

Can't wait for Thurs to see the movie :jonny5:

8 hours ago, V$. said:

The streets are saying that the score album will be released on Friday! :jonnycat:

Yess i need this :ghostface:

Vanessa's Trick is such a MOMENT! The way she just flex Ariel's voice. 

17 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Vanessa's Trick is such a MOMENT! The way she just flex Ariel's voice. 

Period.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.