Notorious Tax Evader Shakira commits another crime on new Music VIdeo!

LatinFreak

Child labor, her sons Milan and Sasha are put to work for another viral hit! 

So cute tho! Talented little kings! 

That was cute :chick3:

sad-aww.gif

Edited by bliaz

Not Shakira almost making me cry :jonny6:

This era is just serve after serve. What a comeback tbh.

Not Gonna lie I teared up lol

that was great!

That was amazing! :cries:

The way both her kids were playing the piano and singing. :cries:

She couldn’t wait til Thursday to ruin my week she said let me go ahead and ruin it from the beginning :gaycat6: 

The title :deadbanana2: the op :deadbanana4:  I'm laughing so hard :bibliahh:

Song's beautiful! 

viral hit? maybe in colombia 

Funny how we all forgot that she evaded tax for years and stole millions. Yet her ex is somehow the vilan. Girl played us good

20 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

Funny how we all forgot that she evaded tax for years and stole millions. Yet her ex is somehow the vilan. Girl played us good

a guy that cheated on the mother of his two children is always a villain

MADRE. :heart:

Not her kids playing the piano and singing on key better than some. 

This went too far and I think it’s gross and she’s now exploiting her kids image for clics and viral weekend hits, like didn’t she ask the paparazzi for space and privacy and yet here she’s making the nth song/video about the divorce now putting the kids to sing???

And somehow her signing got worse, like she used to sing more softly and intimate and now it’s like she’s just whispering and talking.

Edited by Dark Phoenix

22 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

This went too far and I think it’s gross and she’s now exploiting her kids image for clics and viral weekend hits, like didn’t she ask the paparazzi for space and privacy and yet here she’s making the nth song/video about the divorce now putting the kids to sing???

And somehow her signing got worse, like she used to sing more softly and intimate and now it’s like she’s just whispering and talking.

you’re so pressed omg. We love to see it 

38 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Yawn. Shakira isn't forcing her kids to do anything. Her children are musically inclined and have been showing an interest in music and their mom's career. 

Not this JLo fan trying to come for Shakira's singing. :bibliahh:

13 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Yawn. Shakira isn't forcing her kids to do anything. Her children are musically inclined and have been showing an interest in music and their mom's career. 

Not this JLo fan trying to come for Shakira's singing. :bibliahh:

its a JLo fan....hahahhahahahah how embarrassing, especially since Jlo used her daughter at the Superbowl....and the daughter had better vocals than JLo. hahhahahahhahahahahhahhahahah 

2 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

Child labor, her sons Milan and Sasha are put to work for another viral hit! 

So cute tho! Talented little kings! 

2 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

Sasha has a great voice tbh but in the past she posted Milan playing drums or piano ? Don’t remember. Glad her kids inherited some of their mothers musical talents :jonny:

4 minutes ago, K@rm@ said:

Sasha has a great voice tbh but in the past she posted Milan playing drums or piano ? Don’t remember. Glad her kids inherited some of their mothers musical talents :jonny:

Milan

1 hour ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Shakira is an artist. Artists sing about what they're experiencing and going through. She's not a manufactured pop star.

Also I read somewhere her kids encouraged her to sing about this. 

1 hour ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Please go outside and touch some grass :rip:

-

Milan and Sasha future legends :clap3:

This is so cute and her kids are adorable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.