Angels like you goes top20 on spotify, new peak #19 WW

loliza

THE SMASH THAT GOT AWAY. She truly is kinda stupid if you think about it, imagine how many classics would she have if she promoted/cared for more than 1/2 singles each era. Like Bangerz and Plastic Hearts both could have had at least 4/5 singles...

Edited by loliza

Insane, the fact that is doing better than the current single from her current era :rip: 

Angels Like You is gonna be the most streamed song on plastic hearts :skull: and it wasn’t even a proper single :rip: 

Midnight Sky & Prisoner get up off the floor :redface:

Edited by Miley Cyrus
  • Like 1

Why is it smashing? Is it a hit on TikTok?

1 minute ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Yes, it started smashing in Asia and now some countries in Europe and North America are starting to catch up.

Talent ALWAYS wins! :jonny:

From the moment she released Plastic Hearts I knew this song would be big. It's honestly the best song in her catalog and Plastic Hearts is by far her best album

16 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

It has always been a fan/GP favorite, and now it seems like it's going viral and becoming a 'sleeper hit'

Deserved. I still remember the feels i had when she played this during Lollapalooza Sao Paulo. I'll never forget, chills. 

She needs to pull a Britney Spears - "Radar" and release previous album era track as a current single

This is one of her best songs. Time to promote it, Miley. :jonnycat:

Oh my, how could Miley recover from River? :isudumblmao:

Like this, b*tch :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Edited by magazine

The fact it's top 30 without charting in the top 200 in North America or Oceania :jonnycat:

imagine if US, Canada, Oceania and UK give this a chance - it could easily go top 10

I always loved this song :clap3: 

This needs to get truth hurts now :clap3: 

ended Aerosmith :clap3:

For some reasons, I hated this song, now I think it's Top 5 of her biggest classic-potential hits.

Miley ***** get up off the goddamn bed and lets do something about this classic :jonnycat:

the instant standout song off of plastic heart alongside prisoner and midnight sky. hope this keeps growing up.

My all time favorite Miley ballad did that. :johnald:

ugh i hate, since she doesn't care about her new album, can an intern from her team post a tiktok or something on ig about this song? 

we need selena to share it again @SelenaTheWinner:giraffe:

It's crazy to think that by the end of this year, this could overtake both Prisoner and Midnight Sky as Plastic Heart's most streamed song

Despite the song never being released to radio :rip:

I hope this doesn't peak soon - the fact it's not even top 200 US or UK and doing this is insane

It could easily go top 5 if US/UK gives it a chance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.