Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

We should've kinda seen this coming the moment they somehow rigged Iceland's NF to make Bashar not win
wendy-williams-pills.gif

Lets not forget about Luxembourg switching their entire selection process and letting an Israeli team take over which coincidentally ended up with an Israeli singer as the winner

wendy-williams-pills.gif

Edited by Funhouse

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

I still believe Israel won't finish top 10 with the jury. Their televote is not going to be as big as Ukraine 2022 either

:clack:

Just now, Funhouse said:

Let's not forget Luxembourg switching their entire selection process and letting an Israeli team take over which coincidentally ended up with an Israeli singer as the winner

wendy-williams-pills.gif

Don't bring my girl Tali into this 

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Funhouse said:

Let's not forget Luxembourg switching their entire selection process and letting an Israeli team take over which coincidentally ended up with an Israeli singer as the winner

wendy-williams-pills.gif

When you think about it its actually insane the amount of stuff they've gotten away with, just to have snipers, undercover cops and 100 cop cars with them till the very end, there's so much it sounds like conspiracy theories but it's all right there
wendy-williams-pills.gif

Also can't you vote at the beginning of the show now? Even if the act hasn't performed yet?

Stream

the way this year could've all just been fun and games if only they had thrown them out after attempt 3429 of rewriting October Rain 

wendy-williams-pills.gif

• Thanks 1

Malta, Ireland, Spain and Slovenia are all recognising Palestine later this month. No jury points from them

:clack:

• Like 1

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

• Haha 8

she's so over it. we all are.

Israhell might be winning on Saturday. No way around it with all the zion*sts spam voting...

If mother Marina ends up #2 tho 🥲 repeating my trauma from 2018/Eleni... I'ma have to finally start therapy.

Oh they've all had it with that delegation

NEED some of these artists to go scorched earth on the EBU

Posted (edited)

Wait all at the same time...

:suburban:

Edited by Fevesy
  • Haha 5

Spoiler

Feeling like this during this whole f***ing season, especially right now :skull: F*** EBU & MÖ!

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

israel winning :ahh:

2 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Wait all at the same time...

Maybe there are bots in here too.

The way I could've been rich if I put my bets when Israel was at 3% when the Rai numbers leaked and now they're at 17%. **** you capitalism!

So it looks like next year's Eurovision will be held in a new arena built the Rafah new city.  Might as well have the slogan: "Colonizers United by Music"

And there I thought we'd have the running order sooner this year because they're drawing the orders before the press conference :suburban:

Joost lashings are on pause... the way she looks at him and pulls that face :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Konril said:

We got a J.Lo hater up in here.

No This Is Me... Now promo hate up in this thread.

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

What does that even mean :isudumblmao:

How does jlo getting into Eurovision 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Joost lashings are on pause... the way she looks at him and pulls that face :deadbanana:

I will join you in your temporary Joost lashing pause

Edited by Funhouse
  • Like 3

438112383_764253979183596_12597236124802 

Israel is taking this.

I'm sure some juries will eat this up too especially if they sympathise with the cause... I'm sure this will be the televote winner too. 

The jury (aka what a lot people here want out) is the ultimate modifier in cases like this, you get some biassed corrupted people but you also get people who objectively vote with their guts. 

Let's hope Slimane landslides and counters the televote. I kinda feel like the EBU is patching things up for a French win. :suburban:

Terrorist-sympathizing leftists realizing that most people are not on their side is delicious. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 25

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.