Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

honestly I want Israhell to qualify because it will bring even more backlash and messiness

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

I can't wait to see this Queen, she deserves top 5 spot :hippo:

Ya sé que no soy quien tú quieres - lo sé, entiendo que te desespere - lo sé ... Zorra zorra zorra ... 

What a BOP :clap3::jonny6:

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator

I really want Israel to not qualify because the finalists on Saturday do not deserve to deal with the shit that delegation has caused the contest. 

• Like 4

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Kitty Kat said:

This is so funny :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

@khalyan We need San Marino payola in the banner 

:clack:

13 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I really want Israel to not qualify because the finalists on Saturday do not deserve to deal with the **** that delegation has caused the contest. 

What **** has the delegation caused the contest

I have no clear favorites, not sure I've even listened to all of the songs.

Nemo's performance is better than expected, but I'm not sure that outfit will appeal to the GP.

Listened to Israel for the first time and in other circumstances she'd probably win the whole thing. What a beautiful song.

Georgia is also nice. Hopefully she makes it to the final.

monika-liu-liu.gif 

ouuu the Saba and Nutsa payola :clap3:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KFC said:

harrassing other participants that have been vocal against their participation

Spoiler

maybe yall were right about him last year:suburban:just DUMB.

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, abelfenty said:

@khalyan We need San Marino payola in the banner 

:clack:

:khalyan:

It's kinda sending me that Switzerland is so high in odds. I take a look at his live and it's serving nada, except pseudo opera segments :giraffe:  

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952nnvcmw09m25uui2mii6

Ireland should be top 3 in juries, if they are gonna judge the production, performance...

• Like 1

Yasssss Georgia payola

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.97419b2c93

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, KFC said:

The entire mood of the contest has been compromised when Israel appears

Israel can't even exist in the green room with the other contestants due to security concerns

People at the contest right now are saying there are snipers on the roof and more security at this semi final than they have ever seen before

Israeli delegation members and media are harassing contestants

The Israeli broadcaster is openly mocking contestants on air while the contest airs

And in the other sense, the Israel delegation is forcing Eden to go through with this when it's very clear nobody wants her there, the crowd boos, turns away, and chants Free Palestine while she performs. No defense of Eden, as she's someone who is supporting the IDF and the war, but it's shameful that the delegation is propping her up to get the brunt of the abuse while they stay in the background pushing this all as propaganda. 

The entire thing is extremely uncomfortable. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Why did Marina keep moving the mic away from her mouth? It's giving Baby Lasagna at Dora (aka his first live performance ever) :suburban:

She looked overwhelmed + she was sick so that could've played a part

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Dante said:

Ireland should be top 3 in juries, if they are gonna judge the production, performance...

I have hope for it now that Georgina raved about the performance.  Prior to the semi, Georgina had Ireland in like 35th :rip: and afterwards they said it was the best of the night and she really applauded her vocals.

2 minutes ago, Dante said:

I doubt it, she will have some success with juries from progressive countries but others probably will pay her dust. It's not that kind of performance that appeal to juries :gaycat2: 

Just now, khalyan said:

I have hope for it now that Georgina raved about the performance.  Prior to the semi, Georgina had Ireland in like 35th :rip: and afterwards they said it was the best of the night and she really applauded her vocals.

I feel like it will be pretty high in televote in final, but juries are questionable. But looking at it, I feel it deserves it more than 90% of other countries.

Croatia will win the whole thing. At least he has a quite catchy song and good vocals compared to Finland, Netherlands or Ireland.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.97419b2c93 

1 minute ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Croatia will win the whole thing. At least he has a quite catchy song and good vocals compared to Finland, Netherlands or Ireland.

PQdTgoD.gif

• Haha 3

Personally, I find Israel's song boring and hope they don't qualify. There are better songs that deserve it more. But they will certainly get a lot of political votes and qualify.

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Dante said:

I feel like it will be pretty high in televote in final, but juries are questionable. But looking at it, I feel it deserves it more than 90% of other countries.

I am also living in a world where jurors who disagree with Israel’s partipation might unite around Ireland as the most vocal critic of the contestants. 

Now thinking about it Croatia would have probably won if they sent her in 2021 instead of that tiktok girl 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.