Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

Armenia the underdog of this semi, they will definitely snatch a card into grand finals

6jqr4Zd.gif

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

Her vocals are solid and her choreo is good. Austria will qualify :clap3:

The white coat needs to go, it just looks clunky.

Apart from that I won't comment too much on the choreo until we see more of it. The dance break here > the leaked one though

• ATRL Moderator

Oh the choreo at the end wow Chanel you’re TOAST :jonny5:

Kaleen sounds good 

Armenia is giving me Belarus 2017 vibes tbh

nemo's outfit is awful :rip:

7 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Armenia is giving me Belarus 2017 vibes tbh

This is the best compliment they could've ever gotten

• ATRL Moderator

Oh the Armenian rehearsal is super awkward, the stage is gorgeous but them confined to it really is detrimental 

• ATRL Moderator

Armenia could really end up as the shock NQ that semi

Even though we only saw 8 acts, second semi is already so much stronger than the first semi. Albania is the only country that I didn't like today.

Edited by Hurem
  • Like 3

From the first round, I believe that Albania and Denmark will not qualify. I hope that Czechia will somehow make it to the final, but unfortunately I don't think Czechia will qualify either :chick3:

Nemo looks underwhelming from the Tiktok video and that outfit is a choice...

11 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Why did Malta kinda eat Austria up :suburban:

Malta looks way better on the TikTok video than Austria's it's kinda true. On TikTok you can't really see Austria's laser show that well. If I'm being REAL I think Kaleen's classicly trained dancer background is slightly hindering her because she does lacks something on stage.. it's like she's too perfect and it doesn't come off 100% natural.

:suburban:

• Like 2

Any of you a part of any OGAE organisations? I'm gonna join the Ireland OGAE, my friend is going to Eurovision this year and I'm so jealous, it's not cheap which scares me.

Switzerland is one of those that's made for TV, but even then, it looks messy and unserious from what we've seen. I don't know why they went with such dark staging, this song is made for burst of colors, at least that fugly outfit would kind of make sense then.

Czechia looks fine, but prob still an NQ.

Austria also fine, I agree that she looks too classically trained and is missing some zest. Also I think I liked the old choreo more? Idk we'll see. I was hoping they'll go for more of a ~urban styling rather than this pop-diva glitter leotard moment, but ok.

Denmark tried upgrading their NF performance, I'm not sure how successful tho, sometimes less is more. I hate the headset mic here.

Armenia looks fun and deffo 2000s'd !  I still can't tell how will it be received, I can see both NQ and top 15 in the finale.

How is Armenia qualifying even a question? It seems pretty much on lock with that staging.

If there's a shock NQ, it's gonna be Austria.

This years design is officially the ugliest in YEARS. I really thought Sweden was gonna come through after 2016, but the theme art and the stage have been underwhelming so far. Who would've thought :katie:

• Like 2

Nemo's outfit is sadly the reason they'll flop. I think the homophobic GP has made it clear in the last couple of years that they won't be supporting things that are too LGBTQ+ :!ohno: The song really had some chances for decent placing and the jury will still reward it sumn, but the chances with televote are done me thinks.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, nasa said:

Nemo's outfit is sadly the reason they'll flop. I think the homophobic GP has made it clear in the last couple of years that they won't be supporting things that are too LGBTQ+ :!ohno: The song really had some chances for decent placing and the jury will still reward it sumn, but the chances with televote are done me thinks.

The song is bad 

Literally no one will stream it 2 weeks after Eurovision is over 

But sadly i can see this winning 

Jerry is performing bare feet btw. The lockedt win :heart: See you in Lviv! in 2054

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Hurem said:

How is Armenia qualifying even a question? It seems pretty much on lock with that staging.

If there's a shock NQ, it's gonna be Austria.

Armenia has casual watchers that love traditional ethnic music on lock. Moldova 2021 teas!

6jqr4Zd.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.