Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

Tali SERVING :WAP:

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

Azerbuyjan having the best rehearsal today was not on my bingo card

6jqr4Zd.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Is it real?? :bibliahh::hoetenks:

Sadly, it is :skull:

Didn't Ronela from Albania have to change her outfit in 2022 for being too racy and this guy shows off his bare (nonexistent) ass... a mess

Edited by *Tim

1 minute ago, *Tim said:

Didn't Ronela have to change her outfit for being too racy and this guy shows off his bare (nonexistent) ass... a mess

Pretty sure this was never confirmed and was just fans spreading rumours 

Why are all the performances so dark, the one country that needed dark visuals the most is the brightest like what the hell Slovenia :rip:
I fear if Armenia makes their visuals fun enough they're coming for that top5 in the final

And even if the visuals and such are mid, what's going on with the lack of props and the few who do have props being tacky as ****? Minus Ukraine, did people just give up on staging
6jqr4Zd.gif

Edited by Green Tea Is Green

The meltdowns from ESCgheys when AzerBUYjan qualifies and Ireland doesn't will be for the ages

6jqr4Zd.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, *Tim said:

Didn't Ronela from Albania have to change her outfit in 2022 for being too racy and this guy shows off his bare (nonexistent) ass... a mess

I am not sure was that real. I think that it was some racy part of the performance/choreo but i am not sure. :suburban:

5 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Why are all the performances so dark, the one country that needed dark visuals the most is the brightest like what the hell Slovenia :rip:
I fear if Armenia makes their visuals fun enough they're coming for that top5 in the final

And even if the visuals and such are mid, what's going on with the lack of props and the few who do have props being tacky as ****? Minus Ukraine, did people just give up on staging
6jqr4Zd.gif

I feel like Slovenia is going to be dark, but some moments will be bright

28.05.24%20Corinne%20Cumming%20-%20EBU%2

• Like 1

The odds will be funny tomorrow. Are we antipating Switzerland rising even more? Tanking? Will they even be there for their rehearsal since they decided to literally hitchhike their way to Malmo cause clearly they spent all their coin on that hideous sweater thing.

6jqr4Zd.gif

• Haha 1

Finland is an obvious NQ actually, fans really overrate these ''joke entries'' when they rarely do well. Azerbaijan is qualifying and Slovenia is unfortunately not though I hope I'm wrong about that one because it's my 2nd place.

6jqr4Zd.gif

• Like 2

Luxembourg is finishing top 3 in the semi you heard it here first 

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator

Sure Q - Croatia, Ukraine

Likely Q - Lithuania, Ireland, Serbia, Luxembourg, Portugal

Borderline Q - Poland, Cyprus, Azerbaijan, Australia, Finland

NQ - Slovenia, Iceland, Moldova

I thought Portugal and Serbia would cannabilze each other, but now after seeing the staging I see a lot of similarities with Slovenia and Portugal, but Portugal’s staging matches the mood of their song more and comes in a better spot in the running order. 

I definitely can still see Finland qualifying, but it’s so hectic it might throw off some of the casuals. 

8 minutes ago, illia said:

I feel like Slovenia is going to be dark, but some moments will be bright

28.05.24%20Corinne%20Cumming%20-%20EBU%2

They should've gone with better visuals on the LEDs though, like I don't mind the lighting being bright at some points but stuff like the random stock image of the sky during those parts is kinda...
6jqr4Zd.gif

My prediction:

Q: Croatia, Ukraine, Finland, Lithuania

Likely: Ireland, Cyprus, Serbia, Portugal, Luxembourg

Borderline: Azerbaijan, Australia, Poland, Slovenia

NQ: Moldova, Iceland

Luxembourg spent a lot of money on that staging but miss Tali is certainly NOT a dancer

6jqr4Zd.gif

Ever sincethe EBU closed the first rehearsals for the press they just don't have the same impact they used to have tbh

6jqr4Zd.gif

• Like 7

MOLDOVA :jonny5: I need her to qualify so bad, we need more VOCALISTS in the final. The staging looks good, I just need her to MOVE a little bit and have fun with the song and also the camera work needs to slay too, for example I loved what they did at a pre party here at 0:34, I think things like this have an impact on the entry's chances of qualifying

Liar has grown on me so much. It's gone from generic girlbop to mega bop. I've had it on repeat since yesterday :jonny:

• Like 1

Updated SF1 Q predictions post 1st rehearsals (listed by RO position):

Cyprus 

Serbia 

Lithuania 

Ireland 

Ukraine 

Poland 

Croatia 

Finland 

Portugal 

Luxembourg 

Switched Australia with Ireland. Predicting the entire first half to qualify feels so wrong :biblio:

I ex+ected to see bigger changes at the betting odds but seems that nothing really changed even after the first rehearsals

Semi 1

My prediction:

Q: Croatia Ukraine Lithuania Ireland

Likely: Slovenia Cyprus Luxembourg Finland

Borderline: Serbia Poland Azerbaijan Portugal

NQ: Australia Iceland Moldova

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.