STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

• ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

I am praying that Nemo doesn't come out on stage looking a mess cause the two outfits they have peformed the song in are both absolutely god awful and I see it having an impact

The amazing vocal performance will not distract from the fashion terrorism, I fear

:suburban:

We need this outfit for Eurovision, not any of the little bo'peep dresses they have been wearing

monarch.thumb.gif.f40ee5fdfbe5fb815732e6

• Like 3

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

4 minutes ago, Jack! said:

No literally it's like he can't wait for the performance to be over. :skull: I kinda don't care for the song that much anyway so happy for that to be a falter that allows someone else to win. :lakitu: 

I really hope he works on that because I actually dig the song but he just doesn't bring the energy the song demands from him. 

But yeah, I'm happy with either Nemo or the Norwegian crew to win. 

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

We need this outfit for Eurovision, not any of the little bo'peep dresses they have been wearing

monarch.thumb.gif.f40ee5fdfbe5fb815732e6

Serving Jamiroquai. 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

Serving Jamiroquai. 

12 points from the UK goes to 

Just now, khalyan said:

12 points from the UK goes to 

… IRELAND :ducky:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Nashe said:

Damnn Austria better put in some serious money into the staging cuz even with nothing she's serving :flame: on stage, your honor!!!

Her performance will be staged by her husband Marvin Dietmann, who has a lengthy resume for Eurovision stagings (Rise Like a Phoenix, El Diablo, Spaceman, Who the Hell is Edgar, and plenty more). Kaleen is going to go all out I fear :jonny5: 

• Like 1

I heard La Noia twice today out and about ohhh Angelina the global hit you have

and yet to hear Dizzy once! :gaycat6:

I will say I'm not sure if keeping the choreography a 'secret' until the rehearsals is the right move for miss Kaleen... let's get some hype going at these pre-parties mama

giphy.gif

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

giphy.gif

Imagine the camera cuts, massive stage, roar of the crowd, LED show while this choreography happens. She's coming to outsell Eleni tbh!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Her performance will be staged by her husband Marvin Dietmann, who has a lengthy resume for Eurovision stagings (Rise Like a Phoenix, El Diablo, Spaceman, Who the Hell is Edgar, and plenty more). Kaleen is going to go all out I fear :jonny5: 

I read that they made sure he wasn't directly involved in the staging and she outsourced it so that they can separate their relationship and business but that was early days since ha announcement so idk that changed, but certainty she will be taking his money to stage it so basically same thing :eli:

Spoiler

You are the partner of ESC creative director Marvin Dietmann. What do you say to critics who accuse you of taking part because of your relationship? 

Marvin and I have been in a relationship for nine years, and I discovered ESC through him. But I was already an artist before and did a lot of things on my own. It doesn't surprise me that this is being linked in Austria: But I didn't submit my song through Marvin, nor did I have him holding hands by my side in the studio (laughs). Quite the opposite. Sometimes it's even more difficult when you're in a relationship like that to get a real chance. The saying quickly comes up: "She only got this far because of him.” We have strictly separated everything so that exactly that cannot be the case. I stand as an independent singer who has done this on her own, and I have a strong man behind me who is proud of me. He doesn't do my stage show either, we outsourced it to a partner. Because it is important to us to draw a clear dividing line here too.

She said the performance will be 4 dancers like the leaked vid which does leave 1 spot for a background vocalist to help. They just need to copy Mariallah Sur's staging this year in terms of lights and it's a wrap

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

giphy.gif

Imagine the camera cuts, massive stage, roar of the crowd, LED show while this choreography happens. She's coming to outsell Eleni tbh!

When the rehearsal clip comes out and she has a meteoric rise to the top of the odds just like Eleni… good thing we saw the vision instantly!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Kaleen's only competition in the pop girl type department is really Marina. Any tea on her performance? Marina is either pulling an Eleni or Efendi, no in-between. 

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

Kaleen's only competition in the pop girl type department is really Marina. Any tea on her performance? Marina is either pulling an Eleni or Efendi, no in-between. 

No tea at all. They WON'T SAY ANYTHING to the cameras that keep following them everywhere they go.  

• Thanks 1

Oh the Mae Muller vocals honey...

4 minutes ago, igninton said:

Oh the Mae Muller vocals honey...

I just cannot help myself but they really couldn't change "ram di dam dam" for an actual lyrics?

2:40 Noise Ruido GIF by Travis

7 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I just cannot help myself but they really couldn't change "ram di dam dam" for an actual lyrics?

2:40 Noise Ruido GIF by Travis

I saw someone blaming the sound quality above but they literally released produced cuts on their Youtube channel so this will be closest we'll actually get to Eurovision sound quality out of all the preparties :toofunny3:

Some people are singers...

... while others are just Eurovision choreographers-turned singers, and I can see her stans making excuses already :sistrens:

Edited by igninton
  • Thanks 1

So are we thinking Israel/Eden would've won with ease if it wasn't for the ongoing situation? 

The song, her insane vocals, the dramatics, the obviously incoming high-budget staging... could've been Tel Aviv 2025 again for sure

3 minutes ago, Nashe said:

So are we thinking Israel/Eden would've won with ease if it wasn't for the ongoing situation? 

The song, her insane vocals, the dramatics, the obviously incoming high-budget staging... could've been Tel Aviv 2025 again for sure

I finally gave a listen to the full Israeli song because some of you have deemed is as the winning song, and it ended up sounding like an X Factor winning song :rip: So incredibly generic, absolutely nothing win worthy about it. If it wasn't for Israel commiting genocide (and having supporters for doing so), it would've been a borderline Q at best.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I finally gave a listen to the full Israeli song because some of you have deemed is as the winning song, and it ended up sounding like an X Factor winning song :rip: So incredibly generic, absolutely nothing win worthy about it. If it wasn't for Israel commiting genocide (and having supporters for doing so), it would've been a borderline Q at best.

well you should definitely be one to know a generic X Factor winning-sounding song

mmatrl.thumb.gif.d2ef32fa8d2c4c4db0e585c

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Switzerland is about to dethrone Croatia on the odds in a few hours, they are both at the same %

Quick, someone buy Nemo a wardrobe

:clack:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Nashe said:

well you should definitely be one to know a generic X Factor winning-sounding song

mmatrl.thumb.gif.d2ef32fa8d2c4c4db0e585c

I know you just didn't compare an artist who had an European tour to a propaganda tool who can't even attend a few pre-parties :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

israel would be a borderline candidate if eden was representing any other country like czechia, malta, poland or belgium. 

the lyrics are also not it and still blatantly propaganda.

Edited by DUA LIPA

10 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I know you just didn't compare an artist who had an European tour to a propaganda tool who can't even attend a few pre-parties :deadbanana2:

still doesn't change the fact that his music is the definition of generic, you should've sat this one out babe :heart:

52 minutes ago, Nashe said:

They're so sweet :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.