Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

Omg Austria MEGA BOP! :jonny5:

I like Croatia and I'm rooting for them because they haven't won and gave us some iconic songs like "Lako je sve". That being said I think it's an open race this year. The Netherlands is definitely in the race. I like Italy but I'm not sure. Austria deserves to be in the Top 5. I hope Germany gets 0 points.

Edited by Anthinos

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

Y'all still cannot realise that Joost is a massive troll :rip:  and we love him for that! KING! 

That said, Europapa lyrics reek of privilege. Netherlands trying to come out with some pro-Europe pro-unity song while actively blocking Bulgaria and Romania from joining Schengen and treating Eastern Europeans like subhuman is definitely interesting :suburban:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

What part do you think I was being wrong about? I wasn't being hateful, I loved Joost's music video and story but after seeing today's IG story post, he was really off-putting. And he added cat emoji when saying people should vote for him, meaning he had ill intentions going after Baby Lasagna with his massive fanbase. I hope it was all a misunderstanding and they can take a photo together at one of the pre-parties (maybe in Amsterdam) so both can hush down this negativity. They should be building each other ul, instead of sending fanbases into attacking each other!

This meltdown?? :dies: what is this twitter delusion? cat emoji = obvious jab at Baby Lasagna??

IMG-4804.thumb.gif.20065f6a3fcbac783a7ec

18 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Romania 2022 is still the biggest serve this decade, I remember being so GAGGED watching Eurovision semi-finals and hearing this for the first time. Now I am lowkey mad that I was following Eurovision 2024 so closely this year instead of being surprised like a local watching Eurovision not knowing what to expect

iBBIYKN.gif

You mean Romania 2019 aka the most snubbed entry in the history of Eurovision? 

18 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Romania 2022 is still the biggest serve this decade, I remember being so GAGGED watching Eurovision semi-finals and hearing this for the first time. Now I am lowkey mad that I was following Eurovision 2024 so closely this year instead of being surprised like a local watching Eurovision not knowing what to expect

iBBIYKN.gif

You mean Romania 2019 aka the most snubbed entry in the history of Eurovision? 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, RatedR10 said:

ATE

Ate down! 

Björk would be proud! This is my bf's favorite performance! 

Maybe the fact Joost covered up Israel in the Eurovisionodds poll picture and made his stans go on the Wiwibloggs one where Israel was winning... maybe the Droom Groot hitmaker did make points :suburban:

The Greek media are reporting that Eleni Foureira will appear as an interval act in the 1st semifinal :WAP:

4 hours ago, Pendulum said:

Y'all still cannot realise that Joost is a massive troll :rip:  and we love him for that! KING! 

There is a fine line between looking like a troll and looking desperate. It doesn't read like the former. It's giving desperation sis. :sistrens:

• Like 2

Dizzy already out of the top 100 in the UK..  :redface: Mae peaked higher and was in the chart for 3 weeks after release :rip:

6 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Dizzy already out of the top 100 in the UK..  :redface: Mae peaked higher and was in the chart for 3 weeks after release :rip:

Dizzy is giving entry that nobody hates, but nobody either cares for, which... kinda means 0 points, I'm sorry UK

They need to overhaul their selection process asap. I know they can't get Adele or Dua Lipa, but UK is a huge market with so many upcoming/underground talent; there's absolutely potential for a great quality national finals ala UMK. (The same applies to Germany !)

1 hour ago, EnterTheAttic said:

The Greek media are reporting that Eleni Foureira will appear as an interval act in the 1st semifinal :WAP:

Oh ffs... They need to give us something new finally and not always bring out the same people... Eurovision used to be so different every year, from graphics to interval acts. That was what made it so exciting. For the past 10 years or so every year's pretty much looked the same. :doc:

• Thumbs Down 1

we want sara jo not the fad

Apostolis

This is exactly what I expect the reaction of the GP to be in May. 

• Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, Komet said:

Dizzy is giving entry that nobody hates, but nobody either cares for, which... kinda means 0 points, I'm sorry UK

They need to overhaul their selection process asap. I know they can't get Adele or Dua Lipa, but UK is a huge market with so many upcoming/underground talent; there's absolutely potential for a great quality national finals ala UMK. (The same applies to Germany !)

You're telling me the broadcaster with a budget of over 5 billion GBP can't give us a decent NF or even a music festival for upcoming music acts to promote their music? :eli:

I think we are past the era of trying to send camp and joke entries but I also wouldn't trust the British public still in a NF scenario since they are they same people who made songs about pastries go #1 at Christmas for 4 years in a row and I know for a fact that if they brought back NFs we'd get tormented by stuff like LadBaby.

When we get a successful NF going and MNEK becomes our Jimmy "Joker" Thornfeldt:suburban:

Wait I just had a vision

They will send one of the Little Mix girls to Eurovision next year :dies:

1 hour ago, Fevesy said:

Wait I just had a vision

They will send one of the Little Mix girls to Eurovision next year :dies:

Only the UK baddie can bring it home again, me thinks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope Sertab Erener returning as an interval act means that the EBU is teasing a Turkey return, her returning is kinda random since she's extremely forgotten by the general Eurovision audience ngl

We need their ethnic bops back

:ryan3:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Komet said:

UK would dominate if they held national selection contest with 2 semifinals and a final. It would boost their TV ratings and help boost careers of unknown UK artists that need spotlight to get their career rolling.

I want Rina Sawayama to give us Frankenstien 2.0 and win Eurovision :jonnycat:

• Like 2

promote your own song maybe?? just like Benjamin he's getting 21 points from the televote :dies:

3 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

promote your own song maybe?? just like Benjamin he's getting 21 points from the televote :dies:

He saw those pics :clap3:

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

UK would dominate if they held national selection contest with 2 semifinals and a final. It would boost their TV ratings and help boost careers of unknown UK artists that need spotlight to get their career rolling.

I want Rina Sawayama to give us Frankenstien 2.0 and win Eurovision :jonnycat:

Rina would do wonders in the Eurovision stage. 

• Like 1

Screaming at EurovisionWorld closing the old poll and coming through with the new rules :deadbanana2:

UPDATE 20 MARCH 2024

New format – New poll

We have spend the last 24 hours in the engine, and we're now ready to launch a new format for the yearly poll.

In this new poll format, you can vote for your favourite song, but not from your own country – just like in Eurovision.

https://eurovisionworld.com/esc/eurovision-2024-poll

Eurovision Odds (20/3)

1. Croatia 20%

2. Ukraine 12%

3. Italy 10%

4. Switzerland 9%

ilyeth-shes-taking-it.gif

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.