Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Malmö

Queen Conchita

Noa is releasing the other song they came up with for Eurovision in July, it's a Jordi produced song. 

• Like 1

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• Hurem

• Pendulum

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, elvenOCEAN said:

Bosnia & Herzegovina 2012 must be one of my all-time favourite songs. There was so much emotion in Maya's voice and performance! What a stunningly beautiful ballad. B&H needs to make a comeback. They served pretty much nothing but quality for years. :smitten:

I would LOVE for them to come back and give us a GOOD Balkan ballad moment

2023 was kind of the best Eurovision ever :jonny6:

Cha Cha Cha is the best Eurovision song I have ever heard, Tattoo is great too.

It’s such a shame that we’re never gonna know what the 2020 songs would have looked like live :deadbanana2: I just know Cleopatra, Tears Getting Sober, Superg!rl, Feker Libi and Chains On You would have ATE live

9 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

Spotify global:

#36 Tattoo (+1)

Cha Cha Cha OUT

a STABLE hit, the people’s winner :clap3: 

2 hours ago, Funhouse said:

Spotify global:

#36 Tattoo (+1)

Cha Cha Cha OUT

OU(T)CH

2 hours ago, Funhouse said:

Spotify global:

#36 Tattoo (+1)

Cha Cha Cha OUT

Exactly as predicted :cm:

https://twitter.com/swedencharts/status/1664211603049312256?s=46&t=eK0QsAnBvFrflMco4BYumA

“Tattoo” by Loreen rises for a third consecutive day to 36th place on the Spotify Global Chart with 2,170,105 filtered streams.

It is the only Eurovision 2023 song on the chart.

The listeners winner :jonny5:

Edited by bjorn

She really was that ***** like... I don't think Spain will ever have a moment like THIS again in a long time. Everything went right for them, like the stars ALIGNED :deadbanana2:

TVORCHI's manager came out and said that Loreen was the only artist not to sign a Ukrainian flag for TVORCHI to auction, allegedly.

https://eng.obozrevatel.com/section-entertainment/news-eurovision-2023-winner-loreen-refused-to-sign-the-flag-of-ukraine-tvorchi-told-about-the-singers-suspended-behavior-29-05-2023.html#:~:text=Eurovision 2023 winner Loreen refused,about the singer's suspended behavior&text=The winner of the Eurovision,off at a charity auction.

Not sure what they're trying to imply here, Loreen commented tons of times on Ukraine and offered Jamala a place to stay when the war broke out initially.

Edited by Fevesy

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

TVORCHI's manager came out and said that Loreen was the only artist not to sign a Ukrainian flag for TVORCHI to auction, allegedly.

https://eng.obozrevatel.com/section-entertainment/news-eurovision-2023-winner-loreen-refused-to-sign-the-flag-of-ukraine-tvorchi-told-about-the-singers-suspended-behavior-29-05-2023.html#:~:text=Eurovision 2023 winner Loreen refused,about the singer's suspended behavior&text=The winner of the Eurovision,off at a charity auction.

Not sure what they're trying to imply here, Loreen commented tons of times on Ukraine and offered Jamala a place to stay when the war broke out initially.

I think it's completely reasonable to think that Loreen is both a great person, supportive of Ukraine and what she did with Jamala obviously proves that. But also that she was completely consumed with Eurovision this year and didn't let herself be distracted in the process, like what her lack of interaction with the other contestants showed and something like this could have unfortunately fell through the cracks 

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Told y'all Loreen was fake af on cameras and was nasty when cameras were off (as stated by one of the contestants). Ok maybe nasty is my exaggeration, but she was cold and not as friendly. Now Tvorchi also confirmed it. 

Edited by WalkAway

33 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

Told y'all Loreen was fake af on cameras and was nasty when cameras were off (as stated by one of the contestants). Ok maybe nasty is my exaggeration, but she was cold and not as friendly. Now Tvorchi also confirmed it. 

Lmao! You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about pls do your research 

they're being so messy :dies:

"What cannot be said about the Eurofans, who blatantly hated us and Ukraine from the very National Selection to the final of the contest. In their internal voting, where the Eurofans of each country voted, they put us in last place. It was revenge for last year's victory of Ukraine, which, in their opinion, was undeserved. During the preparation period, we read many comments where they blamed us for the special attention to Ukraine and that "Ukraine will win again because of the war". In one country they even boycotted our performance", - the musicians shared.

they said "we hate you f*****s, it's mutual"

Edited by kimberly

2 hours ago, khalyan said:

I think it's completely reasonable to think that Loreen is both a great person, supportive of Ukraine and what she did with Jamala obviously proves that. But also that she was completely consumed with Eurovision this year and didn't let herself be distracted in the process, like what her lack of interaction with the other contestants showed and something like this could have unfortunately fell through the cracks 

Yeah I agree with this. It's clear that Loreen didn't interact with the the contestants as much however I'd see this as her letting the other contestants have their own shine. The Madrid preparty was basically a Loreen M&G at points. :deadbanana2:

History has shown that Loreen always cares about human rights and used her platform in the past for it. I don't think she'd have outright refused like the article states. That'd be crazy. Clearly a misunderstanding.

6 hours ago, bjorn said:

Lmao! You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about pls do your research 

I'm quoting a contestant who has met Loreen, just like Tvorchi did. Do you think you know her better than the people who actually met her? :ahh:

not Greta too :deadbanana4:

https://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000009628640.html

Greta Thunberg: Sweden takes Eurovision too seriously, Finland should have won

Climate activist Greta Thunberg says that Finland's Käärijä fit the spirit of Eurovision better than Sweden's Loreen's performance

Sweden and Finland's participation in Eurovision is still talked about in Sweden.

Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg says in an interview with HS that Sweden takes Eurovision too seriously.

Thunberg also has a clear view of which country should have won Eurovision.

"If Sweden sends a performance like Loreen, it is not in the spirit of Eurovision. A suitable performance for Eurovision was, for example, Finland's performance, which should have won."

Loreen from Sweden won the Eurovision Song Contest held in Liverpool in May with her song Tattoo . Second came Suomen Käärijä with his song Cha Cha Cha .

Loreen won five thanks to the judges' votes. Käärijä got the most audience votes.

Loreen has won Eurovision twice, Sweden seven times, Finland once.

HS met Thunberg on the street in Stockholm, and the actual topic of the interview was Swedish identity. The article about it will appear around the time of Sweden's national day. National Day is June 6.

Brb, going to buy a diesel car and let it run for 24 hours

• Haha 1

I cant imagine how pressed I would be if my country had won the televote but ended up losing due to juries:biblio:

Ronela’s new song is such a bop :jonny5:

46 minutes ago, abrantino said:

not Greta too :deadbanana4:

https://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000009628640.html

Greta Thunberg: Sweden takes Eurovision too seriously, Finland should have won

On 6/1/2023 at 1:45 PM, Funhouse said:

Spotify global:

#36 Tattoo (+1)

Cha Cha Cha OUT

Seems like people regretting all those votes and making it obvious.

10 minutes ago, kimberly said:

she should worry about her literal mother's flop entry

:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.