Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

The running order makes me think Ukraine won semi 1 and they are trying to prevent another win 

• Like 1

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

2 hours ago, the good guy_duh said:

People shitting on Ukraine's recent victories like the songs weren't cultural excellences :biblio:

That song from Ukraine that won was terrible lol, it was a sympathy win

OT: SABOTAGE Israel

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

• Like 1

Sending prayers to sister @nasa  - the meltdowns in here in about 6 hours :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

Finally joined OGAE Ireland :duca:

• Like 1

Kaleen after actual vocalist Slimane again... they need to stop setting my girl up 

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

• Haha 12

They're clearly sabotaging Ukraine.

• Like 1

The death slot for Ukraine…….. they just don't wanna see two fly, sexy girls from Ukraine WIN and we see right through Martin Österdahl and his scheming ways @nasa

spacer.png

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

Kaleen after actual vocalist Slimane again... they need to stop setting my girl up 

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

nnnnn this is actually NASTY of them :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

Notes from tonight, now that I've finished watching:

• Latvia qualifying made me SO happy

• France was the most impressive performance tonight, and now I can totally see a path to victory for Slimane. He did the one shot camera gimmick better than Marina (unfortunately for her).

• Biggest disappointment was Italy. The performance doesn't match the vibe of the song at all, and she is swallowed up by the LED images and her bg dancers' outfits.

• Poor Malta, I think they would have stood a real chance at qualifying if they didn't open the show. Sarah put on a clinic

• As demonstrated tonight, Israel is going to do way better than the online fanbase wanted or predicted. However, the overall package is not strong enough to win the whole thing imo.

• Belgium sucked, his vocals were sharp, and the NQ was well deserved for all the stunts he and his broadcaster tried to pull tonight.

• Joosts was cute, but I think his performance confirmed that the Netherlands is gracefully bowing out of the potential winners conversation.

• EBU very clearly is buying into the Croatia vs Switzerland hype based on the running order, and I think they would be happy with either one. That being said, I personally am rooting for Croatia out of the two! Bring us to a new country, and bring the rest of the Balkans with you!

• Like 2

The running order will not change much, Ukraine is Top 5 material and if public like it, they will vote for it. The only concern should be a crooked juries that will manipulate votes with politics as usual :gaycat2:

My faves Croatia, Georgia and France performing one after another. Will be voting for all three of them too btw :giraffe:

The last few times the Netherlands qualified to the final, we either won or performed right next to the winner. Waylon performed right after Netta, Duncan won, Jeangu was right before Måneskin, and S10 was sandwiched between Chanel and Kalush orchestra... I fear the pattern might hold again this year

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Bring us to a new country, and bring the rest of the Balkans with you!

sis, half of the Balkans are already living in Switzerland, so Zurich 2025 we go!

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

Edited by karma police
  • Haha 1

We Will Rave Eurovision staging and styling with the leaked choreography... a dream literally a dream

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

• Like 2

anyway, stream Nemo, as this is the only person that broke the code and can save us

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

• Like 1

I got banned from the Eurovision Subreddit for saying Eden supports genocide. :rip: 

They're banning anyone speaking negatively of her or Israel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope the running order helps but I don't think it will do enough to prevent a win from that country, especially now you can vote at the start of the show. I also don't think Croatia will do that well with the jury, unfortunately, Switzerland could be a underdog. 

15 minutes ago, karma police said:

sis, half of the Balkans are already living in Switzerland

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

But Kosovo debuting in Croatia next year would provide more kiis than Kosovo debuting in Switzerland methinks, even if Kosovo's debut artist probably already lives in Zurich

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

Austria is doing Latvian number of streams on youtube

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

Europe is not raving I fear

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

Edited by karma police
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I need names of these Georgian dancers, like NOW

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

also they better take these unnecessary clothes in the final if Georgia wants my vote

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

Edited by karma police
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mezik said:

I got banned from the Eurovision Subreddit for saying Eden supports genocide. :rip: 

They're banning anyone speaking negatively of her or Israel.

Is the EBU running the subreddit? 

We as a community need to come together with a game plan for how we're going to get Malta out of this Eurovision slump it's found itself in #JusticeForSarahBonnici

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

We as a community need to come together with a game plan for how we're going to get Malta out of this Eurovision slump it's found itself in #JusticeForSarahBonnici

spacer.png

Their last good entry was Chameloen 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Funhouse said:

The last few times the Netherlands qualified to the final, we either won or performed right next to the winner. Waylon performed right after Netta, Duncan won, Jeangu was right before Måneskin, and S10 was sandwiched between Chanel and Kalush orchestra... I fear the pattern might hold again this year

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

Luxembourg winning oh wow 

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

I don't know, I haven't been invested in it this year. But that country rising in the odds is... interesting.

:clack:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.