Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Mälmo

Queen Conchita

Lasagna and Joost fighting a desperation war.

one with nudes, other with stunts

boki13-farma.gif

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• Hurem

• Pendulum

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Dante said:

Lasagna and Joost fighting a desperation war.

one with nudes, other with stunts

boki13-farma.gif

Meanwhile Angelegend Mango is remaining classy and ending both

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Just listened to Cha Cha Cha after a longer time, truly a Eurovision classic.

papesnupi-dance.gif

Still not over the riggory and it losing. People comparing to anything from this year betta put some respect to it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Yeah, the choreography in the leaked video was fire, but every official thing post-leak has been rather underwhelming. The basic MV, messy pre-party performances, awful live performance on Austrian TV (whatever it was?)... it's just not hitting. I'm not sure why they wouldn't go all in before the ESC to capitalize on the fandom hype. Instead, they literally decide to give us nothing :skull: 

To be honest, "Eurofans" only account for about 5%-8% of the final results. Most viewers don't engage with the pre-parties or the behind-the-scenes drama; for many, the semi-finals night will be their first encounter.

While I do wish she had offered us more this season, I don't believe it will negatively impact her results.

Austria butchering a perfectly fine girlbop because of shitty vocals for the third year in a row :toofunny3:

I already put my money on Ireland not qualifying the other day.

People are having a weird wet dream with her that will not translate at all with the audience. :sistrens:

I still think Italy is the most likely winner. She has safe Top 4 spot with both jury and televote.

Media-240420-185619.gif

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, igninton said:

I already put my money on Ireland not qualifying the other day.

People are having a weird wet dream with her that will not translate at all with the audience. :sistrens:

Can’t wait for you to lose that money

The stage looks amazing. I'm so hyped for Saturday. It's finally starting :heart2:

The stage looks tiny as hell but wbk they wanted to go for a Melfest aesthetic. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

:WAP:

We were robbed of Mariallah Sur opening up the Grand Final with this stage/lightning set up :redface:

the stage seems... adequate. The lighting design looks spectacular but the stage itself is a flop + the LED boxes look distracting. Rotterdam and Liverpool outsold

Tg1BD6d.gif

The stage looks like the best stage we've had in years and I think it's good that the green room isn't in the arena. Sweden always delivers :clap3: The only stage I've liked in recent years was Liverpool. The worst was Italy.

The stage is giving 2021 but smaller 

We are going to produce this year's shows in a different way, as the stage is a 360 degree performance area, which allows us to film the stage in a lot more directions; so you're gonna see completely different energy in how we cut the show.

It will be more energetic and dynamic than ever before thanks to the stage!

The delegations have really embraced this format, and have been SO clever with how they're staging their performances - they've been working with the stage set up since before Xmas, and they're really going to deliver.

I thought this would be interesting for you guys. I'm so hyped :heart: Btw. the theme song is a bop! 

The LED wall and floor are nice and crisp, the official footage has really punchy colours and deep dark blacks, the lighting rig has some great tech, the lighting pods and semi-transparent LED elements can fly in from all directions but are otherwise unobtrusive... this really is the 2021 stage's spiritual sister

It's an upgrade from Italy, that's for sure. :suburban:

Marina shared the original demo of Zari where she sung in gibberish instead of lyrics. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.