Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Chanel performing SloMo was the highlight for me last night

And this is one of the best live performances ever btw

And i just watched it again for the 636th time! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Almost at 40 million views, 8 millions more than #1 and 30 millions more than #2! She really is THAT b!tch! :jonny5:

Edited by BOOM!
  • Like 1

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

I don't know if this has already been written, but Käärijä will be the interval act in SF2.

Not really understanding the UK criticism tbh. Just watched the performance again and the vocals weren't pitch perfect but they weren't terrible either. I think the staging which has a lot going on diverts attention away from them too (which can I just say is hot as **** damn)

Anyway VOTE 02 and 07!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anthinos said:

I don't know if this has already been written, but Käärijä will be the interval act in SF2.

Joost Klein into Käärijä.. 

:suburban:

• Haha 2

Predictable results, I'm just said about Luna :'( Portugal can thank the amazing running order, as our commentator also said, that song was completely inexpressive and it had nothing but great vocals. Also I'm pretty sure that Germany will do well for their standards (15-19), locals seem to love it and it's very jury-friendly!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

The way I had to run to tbe ER 40 minutes before last night's show because my bf's pitbull bit my leg 😢

My mood was deatroyed, I was in pain and missed out on all the fun here. 

• Like 7

Just now, EnterTheAttic said:

The way I had to run to tbe ER 40 minutes before last night's show because my bf's pitbull bit my leg 😢

Omg that sounds horrible, not pitbull... :dancehall: I hope that it wasn't too bad and i hope you feel better now.

I was traveling almost whole day, returning from vacation and thought that i will not make it on time, but i did.

• Thanks 1

Also watched Sweden's performance again and the song sounds way better with the lowered pitch, I hope they release a studio version? Wish they saved Air for this year though, what a song

22 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Predictable results, I'm just said about Luna :'( Portugal can thank the amazing running order, as our commentator also said, that song was completely inexpressive and it had nothing but great vocals. Also I'm pretty sure that Germany will do well for their standards (15-19), locals seem to love it and it's very jury-friendly!

Yes and yes!

Took the words out of my mouth.

1 hour ago, abelfenty said:

Not Natalia blaming politics for NQing

spacer.png

Women's stories matter.

image0.gif?ex=663c9eb1&is=663b4d31&hm=da

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Omg, I hope you are doing OK now and it's healing well! Is the dog OK?

My cat had to go to emergency surgery suddenly yesterday and I was a crying mess for most of the day. Luckily he got the all clear and got him home just before show time. The fun here put my mind off the hefty bill though :redface: 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Omg that sounds horrible, not pitbull... :dancehall: I hope that it wasn't too bad and i hope you feel better now.

I was traveling almost whole day, returning from vacation and thought that i will not make it on time, but i did.

Thank you! It hurt really bad for a while, but today I am doing good, thank you :-) 

10 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Omg, I hope you are doing OK now and it's healing well! Is the dog OK?

My cat had to go to emergency surgery suddenly yesterday and I was a crying mess for most of the day. Luckily he got the all clear and got him home just before show time. The fun here put my mind off the hefty bill though :redface: 

Oooh I am so sorry for your cat. I am glad he is doing great today! 

Our dog had an epileptic crisis last week and scared the **** out of us. But she is doing great. 

Last night she bit me because she thought I was attacking my bf, when I was simply messing with him and she wanted to protect him. But she loves me very much and I love her back! 

1 hour ago, mike_int said:

Ireland act has one positive tho and that is

Screenshot-2024-05-08-125216.jpg

Daddy Flirting GIF by Trevi Moran

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

Matt Williams 

Omg i wrote him that he is so hot and he replied !!!

• Thanks 1

The Code (Orchestral Version) drops on Friday. Sounds pretty epic

Nemo paying homage to Celine with the outfit :dies:

Who are considered shoe-ins for the final from the second semi?

I hope Croatia wins. I'm officially rooting for them :jonny:

• Like 4

Baby Lasagna's extremely annoying, repetitive song can NOT win. I refuse to allow it. You all are just stanning because you're attracted to him. 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, Anthinos said:

PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE 

• Like 1

I'm sensing an Agnes participation at next year's Melfest

agnes2.thumb.gif.bfea5f6a32fe548f8d5a5c6

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

I'm sensing an Agnes participation at next year's Melfest

agnes2.thumb.gif.bfea5f6a32fe548f8d5a5c6

Yes please  :loki:

3 hours ago, mike_int said:

I dont know anything about Benjamin Ingrosso, I knew him cause of "Dance You Off" and I came across "Kite" earlier this year (which I liked) by chance but this was an amazing interval act.

I could not wait for it to be over. Especially the last part where you thought he was ending the song and he kept reprising the chorus. :rip: 

• Haha 1

recevied 28 reactions from this thread yesterday :clap3:in my ESC influencer era

3 hours ago, Steve Jobs said:

Europapa used to revolt me but it's grown so much on me, i'm basically a fan now. :suburban:

SAME!

Still, I think they ruined their chances with the performance.

Btw, I don't really get the Croatia hype. It's definitely good and fun, but doesn't stand out to me, I feel like I've seen it before. Italy, Ireland, Ukraine, Greece and a couple more feel more fresh to me, deserving of a win.

Switzerland is another one I don't get. He's talented but the song is generic af.

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
47 minutes ago, Flanders said:

Who are considered shoe-ins for the final from the second semi?

Switzerland, Norway, and Netherlands (unfortunately)

Oh and Greece. Other than that this semi can be pretty open. 

Czechia, Albania, and Latvia are really the only flops 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.