Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

I'm not able to watch this live but I'm betting on Czechia, Greece, Netherlands, Switzerland, Armenia & Austria to qualify

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

7 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Greece IS qualifying!

Greece not qualifying is out of the question. She will qualify but she needs to improve a bit vocally for tonight and also imo. the staging is a bit weird choice, especially for the song like that.

I am disappointed a bit because i think that it could've been better.

7 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

The way I listen to Loop no less than 15 times every day! 

What a banger! Miss Sarah deserves the qualification! 

Ugh, i have to manifest for her to qualify. I really hope that enough ppl vote for her, but this SF is a lot stronger compared to SF1.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Greece is very likely Q, but it’s not guaranteed. 

Malta is cute, but all the stunts remind me of the Drag Race girls who just do jump splits or dips every time they perform no matter if the song calls for it or not. I can see the appeal, but I think it’s NQ. 

• Haha 1

Something wild has to happen for Greece not to qualify tonight. Not sure about top 10 on Saturday anymore though. 

I actually need Sarah Bonnici to qualify, it's the strongest and best girl bop of the year and she deserves honestly.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I actually need Sarah Bonnici to qualify, it's the strongest and best girl bop of the year and she deserves honestly.

I'm considering to actually vote this time. Especially if it might help miss Sarah to qualify, her song is the biggest grower of the year and a huge bop. And she has given her all since the moment the song came out, this level of dedication should be rewarded with a place in the final.

• Like 1

Is there a link / stream today? (Sorry if already asked)

2 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Yes, the second semifinal is happening today on YouTube or TV at whatever your broadcast channel is

3 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

YouTube in Europe, Peacock in the US. 

I hope Austria qualifies tonight. I'm scared :chick3:

I'm not sure about all the ''locked'' qualifiers qualifying tbh, right now I only feel confident about Switzerland and Netherlands, not expecting there to be a shift of all the predicted NQs to suddenly qualify obviously but I have a feeling at least 1 is gonna get in, maybe even 2 :coffee2:

41 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Greece not qualifying is out of the question. She will qualify but she needs to improve a bit vocally for tonight and also imo. the staging is a bit weird choice, especially for the song like that.

I am disappointed a bit because i think that it could've been better.

Ugh, i have to manifest for her to qualify. I really hope that enough ppl vote for her, but this SF is a lot stronger compared to SF1.

She was sick which is why she was not delivering vocally yesterday. I was told that she was great today at the rehearsal by someome who was there! Can't wait to see what they have come up with cuz I haven't seen amything really! 

26 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Greece is very likely Q, but it's not guaranteed

This is a very bold take! 

21 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Tea! 

Girlies, I don't know how I'm gonna survive the finale on Saturday, regardless of Croatia winning or not :jonny: 

Marko seems like the kindest, most down to earth guy ever, and I truly wish for him to get that trophy because it'd be the best winner story ever. Croatia never cares for Eurovision, but he really united us and it's absolutely beautiful to see everyone come together and root for him.

• Like 4

(Final) Pre-show rankings for SF2:

Prediction: 

1. Switzerland 🇨🇭 

2. Netherlands 🇳🇱 

3. Israel 🇮🇱 

4. Armenia 🇦🇲 

5. Norway 🇳🇴 

6. Greece 🇬🇷 

7. Austria 🇦🇹 

8. Georgia 🇬🇪 

9. Malta 🇲🇹 

10. San Marino 🇸🇲 

-

11. Belgium 🇧🇪 

12. Czechia 🇨🇿 

13. Estonia 🇪🇪 

14. Denmark 🇩🇰 

15. Albania 🇦🇱 

16. Latvia 🇱🇻 

Personal ranking:

1. 🇬🇷 

2. 🇨🇭 

3. 🇸🇲 

4. 🇳🇱 

5. 🇲🇹 

6. 🇦🇹 

7. 🇬🇪 

8. 🇩🇰 

9. 🇦🇲 

10. 🇨🇿 

-

11. 🇧🇪 

12. 🇳🇴 

13. 🇪🇪 

14. 🇱🇻 

15. 🇮🇱 

16. 🇦🇱 

• Like 1

Why did Marina keep moving the mic away from her mouth? It's giving Baby Lasagna at Dora (aka his first live performance ever) :suburban:

• Haha 1

It's queen Monika type of day

monika-liu-liu.gif

Little Liuegends unite

monika-liu-liu.gif

• Thanks 4

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Paola Bracho said:

Italy serves "doing everything to eliminate every chance to win"!!! :ace:  The outfit, the choreo, the graphics, her hair... :ace: I caaan't!

Its going to be so hard for me tonight and on Saturday to watch this TRAIN RACK.. 

Im almost certain its all on purpose.  EBU told them do everything you can NOT to win cause we dont want you to host next year 

First and last time i bet money 

Edited by shark_heather

I still have hope on Greece 

Not that is gonna win but that its going to become the absolute viral song on TikTok with some dance parts and maybe .. just maybe .. it will end up top3-top5 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, anti-***** said:

I wish Spain had sent this to ESC instead, but the jury said no :chick3:

Hot male singer with male dancers is still kinda unusual combination. I hope to see more of this in the future

The scream at the end :skull:

This boy is a

tumblr_mhkzgowh771rdutw3o1_400.gif

Anyway, I have questions:

1. in which Spanish city I can find him on grindr?

2. why the link to his n00des is still not posted here?

monika-liu-liu.gif

Edited by karma police

Posted (edited)

RAI probably sabotaged Angelina after thinking about having to potentially host again, considering the disaster Turin 2022 was. :sistrens:

Edited by Jack!

22 minutes ago, abelfenty said:

(Final) Pre-show rankings for SF2:

Prediction: 

1. Switzerland 🇨🇭 

2. Netherlands 🇳🇱 

3. Israel 🇮🇱 

4. Armenia 🇦🇲 

5. Norway 🇳🇴 

6. Greece 🇬🇷 

7. Austria 🇦🇹 

8. Georgia 🇬🇪 

9. Malta 🇲🇹 

10. San Marino 🇸🇲 

-

11. Belgium 🇧🇪 

12. Czechia 🇨🇿 

13. Estonia 🇪🇪 

14. Denmark 🇩🇰 

15. Albania 🇦🇱 

16. Latvia 🇱🇻 

Personal ranking:

1. 🇬🇷 

2. 🇨🇭 

3. 🇸🇲 

4. 🇳🇱 

5. 🇲🇹 

6. 🇦🇹 

7. 🇬🇪 

8. 🇩🇰 

9. 🇦🇲 

10. 🇨🇿 

-

11. 🇧🇪 

12. 🇳🇴 

13. 🇪🇪 

14. 🇱🇻 

15. 🇮🇱 

16. 🇦🇱 

I would be sooooooo happy if San Marino and Malta both somehow qualified but there's no way Estonia is not qualifying. They're a televoting and hype magnet.

Georgia better be easily sailing through to the final today. 

• Like 2

Hopefully Firefighter, the superior girl bop, qualifies tonight

• Like 2

• Haha 2

Truthfully, I think this is a very open-ended semi-final with only Netherlands and Switzerland guaranteed to qualify.

I am starting to really think that there will be a number of surprises this semi, with San Marino and Latvia potentially sneaking into the final. Greece, Armenia, and Georgia I think are 'mostly' safe but not guaranteed 100%.

Austria and Belgium I think are hanging on to a thread, and I am even starting to feel uncertain about Norway. 

Israel is going to be interesting, a part of me really wants to just see them not make the finals because I'm tired of the 'Eden/Israel/Israelis' are victims propaganda (which is unfortunate because I think the song itself is quite solid and she clearly is a talented vocalist). But the fact Eden is openly sharing how she's going to join the IDF..? :doc: Like can she not read the room?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.