Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

This forum and twitter begging for juries to save this year. My how the tables have turned.

:suburban:

• Haha 6

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

1 minute ago, igninton said:

Israel is taking this.

I'm sure some juries will eat this up too especially if they sympathise with the cause... I'm sure this will be the televote winner too. 

The jury (aka what a lot people here want out) is the ultimate modifier in cases like this, you get some biassed corrupted people but you also get people who objectively vote with their guts. 

Let's hope Slimane landslides and counters the televote. I kinda feel like the EBU is patching things up for a French win. :suburban:

EBU will make sure Israel isn't taking it. Bookmark me!

• Like 1

Just now, Pilantra said:

Terrorist-sympathizing leftists realizing that most people are not on their side is delicious. 

Public opinion in Europe is split on Israel/Palestine, but Israel has the benefit of non-sympathizers splitting their votes among 25 other entries. Whereas those that are very sympathetic to Israel will be moved by that performance and vote for it. 

Why are you all so sure that it's between Croatia and Israel? We also have Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, perhaps France.
The betting odds aren't everything and not always correct.

Where is the damn running order

:clack:

Give us the ******* order and crush Israel's dreams

I had such a good night, enjoying the songs, having fun. And then I see Israel rising up the odds and im literally close to puking.

I will not watch eurovision for years to come if Israel wins. Its atrocious enough they are allowed to compete, but this propaganda of the eurovision is too much for me. I cannot BELIEVE it.

• Like 8

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Why are you all so sure that it's between Croatia and Israel? We also have Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, perhaps France.

The betting odds are typically correct and whoever leads them on Saturday is more likely than not to be the winner. The only recent year they got wrong in the lead up to the contest was the Malta payola year.

Edited by MAKSIM

They're taking their time with the running order because they're trying to figure out what would benefit Israel most I fear

nicki.png

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Even if Israel gets 100 jury votes and 400 public votes, Croatia still has a chance. He won't flop in televote.

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp 

47 minutes ago, Jack! said:

The top 3 on the odds are bleeding out at the moment. :skull:

The scary thing is considering the chance a country can get close to 444 televotes alone, Isreal being snubbed by the jury doesn't stop them from winning.

Jury tomorrow will have to pull last year's Sweden - Loreen level of payola for Croatia (leading 200+ jury points over second runner-up) in order for televote to get overturned. It's all in the hands of jury tomorrow to see if Eurovision will be sustained next year or not.

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

13 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

I will join you in your temporary Joost lashing pause

Spoiler

Wait.. I've cracked The Code.mp3... the thing that the delegation has been talking about that is not physically possible and never been done before is that the blue bird is gonna hide a Palestine flag in the costume and reveal it on stage.. causing a surge in televotes

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

• Like 1

Israel is going to take it all the way thanks to popular support for a brave and immensely talented young Jewish woman 🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

• Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 28

Tons of zionist who don't even watch the contest are going to mass vote for israel :deadbanana4:

• Like 5

Croatia and Israel girlies are fighting but in the end Ukraine will serve a 2016 realness :ryan3:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pilantra said:

Israel is going to take it all the way thanks to popular support for a brave and immensely talented young Jewish woman 🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

if israel wins im never watching this **** again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The damage was done once Israel was allowed to participate. The more noise that is drummed up at this point, the more Eden is going to become a "martyr of resilience" and gain sympathy. Let's just turn Saturday into a Loreen concert and cancel this year. 

nicki.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Let me be delulu and say Ireland or Netherlands will win.
 :suburban:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pilantra said:

Terrorist-sympathizing leftists realizing that most people are not on their side is delicious. 

you're giving dupe sis

:biblio:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pilantra said:

A genocidal, insane, white supremacist women.

• Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Croatia and Israel girlies are fighting but in the end Ukraine Italy will serve a 2016 realness :ryan3:

It would be such a kii if they put Israel in the 02 slot

If Israel wins, EBU needs to prepare for a large amount of countries to immediately drop out.

1 minute ago, Skestina said:

you're giving dupe sis

:biblio:

English please, "sis"

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I love how we've all been shading the songs/contestants we don't like all season but at the end of the day we'll take Hera Bjork becoming the first NQ to win on saturday over that shite, above all we have what? MORALS! (Unlike that dupe)
zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Because Croatia has the most televoting odds to win and they will need juries points in order to win combined votes. 

It's basically juries deciding tomorrow if the contest is held in Balkans or in Israel 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.