"Fast and Furious 10" and "Transformers: ROTB" projected to flop at the box office

Broken

Fast and furious is campy fun :giraffe:

y’all just don’t get IT

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• V$.

• Bloodflowers.

• fridayteenage

Not Ant-Man Quantumania opening bigger then Fast 10:bibliahh:

Transformers looks like a flop from the trailers. Even Michael Bay’s Transformers looked more detailed back in 2007😭

fast and furious will be fine is a global franchise

They spoiled a big cameo and released a 5 (FIVE!!! :deadbanana:) minutes trailer basically showing the whole movie, lmao.

Shazam 2 teas :deadbanana:.

They are desperate. The movie is out tomorrow in some countries.

Edited by Broken

The only Transformers movie I cared for was Bumblebee. Then again, I've only seen the first 3 Transformers movies and Bumblebee. 

Fast and Furious was actually good starting with the fifth movie, I dug Hobbs & Shaw, and Furious 8 was decent. F9 was where it turned sh!tty again. 

Is it safe to say that moviegoers finally got tired of these stupid movie sequels eh? Great :clap3: 

On 5/13/2023 at 3:34 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

First Black Adam now this... is The Rock in his Witness era??

He was such an easy box office draw, now I am concerned a bit.

This is domestic tho, Fast and Furious films are global and have legs, we'll see if this is still the case a month or two from now

Dwayne is not in this movie. He has a feud with Vin and they shade each other from time to time. 

What a bad year for Paramount after a great 2022. First Dungeons and Dragons and now this. I really hope D&D gets another chance for a sequel.

3 hours ago, Broken said:

They spoiled a big cameo and released a 5 (FIVE!!! :deadbanana:) minutes trailer basically showing the whole movie, lmao.

Shazam 2 teas :deadbanana:.

They are desperate. The movie is out tomorrow in some countries.

:skull:

6 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

Dwayne is not in this movie. He has a feud with Vin and they shade each other from time to time. 

Spoiler

39 minutes ago, Broken said:
  Hide contents

won't change anything. He's not part of the marketing.

The franchise evolvement has been fascinating to see and the stunt work and action sequences are some of Hollywood’s best, but the last couple of movies have felt like a steady decline thanks to how convoluted it’s all become, and from the trailer alone this looks like the worst instalment since they brought back the original cast for F4 and upped the action ante.

See You Again 2.0 can save Fast X

:giraffe:

It's what they deserve, I fear. I actually enjoyed the movies for what they were in the past. But I gave up when they started resurrecting people and going into space.

Also there’s no way Universal are going to bin their most lucrative franchise not branded Illumination or Jurassic Park over a poor opening weekend result like be for real :rip:

No Devon Aoki, no acclaim, no success

2 Fast 2 Furious (2003) | Fast and Furious Hot Guys | Pictures | POPSUGAR  Entertainment Photo 18

#BringBackSuki

11 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

No Devon Aoki, no acclaim, no success

2 Fast 2 Furious (2003) | Fast and Furious Hot Guys | Pictures | POPSUGAR  Entertainment Photo 18

#BringBackSuki

That's literally the most panned film of the franchise. :skull:

OT: They're all rotted.

• Thumbs Down 1

i still remember watching one on a bus trip and i tell you i was gagged when they went to space on a car.... like.. thats HIGH CAMP

International audiences are the only thing keeping this franchise alive as domestic audiences could care less for this. 

Looks like Fast X will be fine.. Global gross will save it, just like every other Fast movies.. Looking like another $700M-ish for this one. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.