Halle Bailey’s BF creates burner Twitter account to drag her costar

Moloko Plus

Typical dusty boy

they are all so threatened. 

I pray for these young women to develop decent taste in men :gaycat6:

:deadbanana:

Disgusting. Imagine having a bf that disrespects your sister like that.

If she doesn't break up with him I'm unstanning I fear.

the envy and insecurity that he portrays is absolutely pathetic. maybe he behaves differently when they're together and it's a shame cause she has a nice relationship with his mother and with the absence of support from her own parents currently ... it's very sad to be a such a momentous moment in your career and your partner is trolling on the internet and actively trying to embarrass you.

Littlemermaid Ursula GIF - Littlemermaid Ursula Pathetic ...

I never understood why someone as elegant and kind as Halle would willingly date this clown.  The guy has photos on his IG feed posing with money in his hand in front of stripper ass.  Just no.

44 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

the envy and insecurity that he portrays is absolutely pathetic. maybe he behaves differently when they're together and it's a shame cause she has a nice relationship with his mother and with the absence of support from her own parents currently ... it's very sad to be a such a momentous moment in your career and your partner is trolling on the internet and actively trying to embarrass you.

Littlemermaid Ursula GIF - Littlemermaid Ursula Pathetic ...

I'm not familiar with her relationship with her parents....are they estranged?

?

55 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I'm not familiar with her relationship with her parents....are they estranged?

Chloe has addressed in various interviews that she is distant from her parents who don't support the current trajectory of her career/embracing her sexuality. She's being supported and managed by her godmother. While their little brother Branson is always around their parents are no longer physically seen with either daughter, they also no longer live with their parents and share an LA apartment together. I don't know what the status of Halle's relationship with them is but their absence from her movie premiere is definitely disappointing meanwhile his mom was there.

It’s giving ATRLer

27 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Chloe has addressed in various interviews that she is distant from her parents who don't support the current trajectory of her career/embracing her sexuality. She's being supported and managed by her godmother. While their little brother Branson is always around their parents are no longer physically seen with either daughter, they also no longer live with their parents and share an LA apartment together. I don't know what the status of Halle's relationship with them is but their absence from her movie premiere is definitely disappointing meanwhile his mom was there.

Oh wow, that's sad. I hope they can resolve whatever strains there are in the relationship....good to have a solid support system when ur in the entertainment industry 

Everything that I've heard about this boyfriend makes him out to be a walking embarassment, not only to himself, but to Halle. I'm honestly surprised Disney hasn't made her dump him yet.

Halle you can fix him :heart2:

It's giving insecurity and jealousy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.