UK: Taylor charts 6 albums in the top 25, 8 albums in the top 50, 9 albums overall

wsurferwayne

This week, Taylor chart 6 albums in the top 25 albums in the UK, 8 albums in the top 50, 9 albums in the top 100
#5 - Midnights

#13 - 1989

#18 - Lover

#23 - speak now

#24 - folklore

#25 - reputation

#49 - Red TV

#50 - evermore

#86 - fearless TV (re-entry)

all in the top 20 next year when the already legendary The Eras tour will be there :gaycat2:

Edited by vale9001

Impressive doesn't begin to express what this performance really is. 

Amazing :clap3: 

The UK really stans her as hard the US at this point, coming from someone who lives here

The impact of this tour will be studied for decades to come, absolutely unprecedented

Crazy as hell. You can’t deny her.

The locality :clap3:

She can literally do 5 Stadium dates at every city in the UK and it still won’t be enough demand I fear. :rip:

Announce the dates sis.

33 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

She can literally do 5 Stadium dates at every city in the UK and it still won’t be enough demand I fear. :rip:

Announce the dates sis.

The exaggeration, no she can’t :rip: 

5 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

The exaggeration, no she can’t :rip: 

Yes she can. 

Others are doing 5 stadium nights with barely 1 album charting. She is charting 9 NINE. Her demand is just next level atm. 

Edited by Steve Johnson

No one makes 5 stadiums shows for every uk city :ninja:

It's a country with 60M people, not the US, a continent.

She can make 4 shows in Wembley, London, that's true. 

And then other 4 around the country + some in Scotland and North irland 

1 minute ago, Steve Johnson said:

Yes she can. 

Others are doing 5 stadium nights with barely 1 album charting. She is charting 9 NINE. Her demand is just next level atm. 

Artists like Beyoncé, Coldplay, etc who are doing that many stadiums with “barely 1 album charting” are doing so because of their legacy and past success.

The number of albums currently charting just means her discography is currently being more consumed and she is currently more relevant, it in no way means she can sellout 5 stadiums in each UK city. :skull: 

Even Ed failed to sellout stadiums and arenas during Divide in some UK cities and he was much bigger back then than Taylor is now.

So yes as I said it was an unnecessary exaggeration. 

7 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Artists like Beyoncé, Coldplay, etc who are doing that many stadiums with “barely 1 album charting” are doing so because of their legacy and past success.

The number of albums currently charting just means her discography is currently being more consumed and she is currently more relevant, it in no way means she can sellout 5 stadiums in each UK city. :skull: 

Even Ed failed to sellout stadiums and arenas during Divide in some UK cities and he was much bigger back then than Taylor is now.

So yes as I said it was an unnecessary exaggeration. 

She will make more shows than Beyoncé, probably around the double.

Coldplay are at another level. But as i said no One makes 5 stadiums show for city in a country like the UK. 1 people of five lives in the London aerea. It's an european county, not a big continent like the US. Geography Is different. 

Edited by vale9001

Taylor and Coldplay have very different types of fan bases. 

They’ll both sell out stadiums, but Coldplay have a lot of casual fans whereas Swifties are obsessive to a point I’ve possibly never seen in a fan base before. 

I know a lot of Taylor fans, and a large percentage of the music they stream is exclusively Taylor. The only other fanbase that seems as obsessive are BTS stans, but there’s nowhere near as many of them (at least in the UK/Ireland).

You were supposed to be local and frontloaded! :redface:

#25 - reputation

spacer.png

Preach Now STOMPING on Red and Red TV.

Singer-songwriter swifites WON! No writing camps allowed. :clap3: 

Preach Now :clap3:

The way this tour caused her catalog to skyrocket on a global level is insane. Mind u there have been 0 international dates announced. I cant begin to imagine when she announces them :deadbanana2:

Insane :deadbanana:

18 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

The way this tour caused her catalog to skyrocket on a global level is insane. Mind u there have been 0 international dates announced. I cant begin to imagine when she announces them :deadbanana2:

Explosion 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.