Madonna acknowledged P!nk and Kelly, but not Avril. Why is that?

nostalgia

Madonna has supported Alecia Moore aka P!nk and Kelly Brianne Clarkson since the start of their careers. She’s also given love to Katy Perry, Beyoncé, and even Lady Gaga despite previously having an infamous feud with her.

She has never even spoken on Avril. Not even during Avril’s prime in the early 2000’s. Was Madonna threatened by her success, or do you think she just doesn’t care for Avril? Why has Madge never shown her love?

Avril-Lavigne-as-Madonna.jpg

Avril's music in the 2000s wasn't Madonna's target audience. Why would Madonna stan teen pop rock and pop punk music when she was in her late 40s doing pop and dance music?

22 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Avril's music in the 2000s wasn't Madonna's target audience. Why would Madonna stan teen pop rock and pop punk music when she was in her late 40s doing pop and dance music?

this

p!nk had the r&b and not so pop rock era, kelly was the american idol that wasn't full pop rock

I don't think I've ever once thought or cared about this. So random! :rip:

She has taste. Avril's discog is mostly awful.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

She paid tribute to her a few years later. 

Britney didn't acknowledge Madonna on Me Against the Music and she also acknowledged Avril, while ignoring the former two, therefore Avril wins this one

Edited by Britney Spears

I don't think pop rock girls were her thing. 

Wth kinda question is this 

10 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Britney didn't acknowledge Madonna on Me Against the Music and she also acknowledged Avril, while ignoring the former two, therefore Avril wins this one

• Like 1

She debuted from the 80s and has met many celebrities and people in the industry, she doesn't have to acknowledge every successful artists, for Avril I think she just didn't care

Avril gave 0 shits about her - that’s why? Post video of Madonna/Brit/Xtina and Avril showed 0 fucks about that timeless iconic performance!

Funny to think Madonna didn't acknowledge AVril when her single Give Me all your loving was basically compared to GF by media and GP. She must be living under the rock to not know that :rip: .  

Avril was never in kelly or p!nk's league and out of the conversation by default?...

15 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Avril just wasn’t that much of a force in the industry. 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, blueberries said:

She kinda did :laugh:

She kinda didn't 

This is such a random thought

22 hours ago, KCFan2014 said:

She kinda didn't 

You must be fun at parties

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.