• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

On 7/21/2023 at 2:58 AM, memo90061 said:

He said the residency is in October and it will be at the Venetian.

i swear to god if we don't get a proper tour for this album i'm gonna fume

On 7/22/2023 at 12:32 PM, Winged said:

13/09 VMAs Kylie will perform there

the vmas needs to secure this

19 hours ago, Achilles. said:

I was hoping this would happen. 

She deserves the Vanguard Award even if America’s never really used her like that. 

she is more than qualified for sure. and at this point she has hits that each generation would instantly recognize is her 80s baby's Locomotion, 90s/20s baby's Spinning Around/ Can't Get You Outtah My Head, 10s baby's All The Lovers/ Get Outtah My Way, 20s Say Something/Real Groove/Padam Padam

16 hours ago, Junlin said:

I know it’s happening after their random stanning of Padam Padam, it’s about time this legend performing there hopefully Grammys next! It’s a crime they were like never booking her!!!

well at the rate that she's going i can honestly see her be nominated for a grammy and maybe even winning it considering the records and barriers that she's breaking

11 hours ago, PaloSanto said:

I feel like our expectations will be too high. We should keep in mind nothing in the last 10 years has matched the budget of her imperial era so we should expect less. I dont think she needs a lot of production to shine but if stans are expecting her to serve extravaganza like BRITS 2002 they'll be disappointed

you act like as if they're gonna have her out there with a shoe box lol it's KYLIE MINOGUE! i'm sure she will have somekind of production with back up dancers like let's be real lol

46 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

exactly! she excels at this kind of song!! watch in a few years they’ll change their tune :keir:

which is why i'm more than fine with it being the next single. tension can be the third. vegas high can be the fourth then release the deluxe with running, drum, piano and hello featuring fellow label rate rita ora <3 

2 hours ago, JoeAg said:

THE LQ ALBUM VERSION OF HOLD ON TO NOW :jonny4:

like are you kidding me that is an instant GAY CLASSIC IN THE VEIN OF GET OUTTA MY WAY :jonny5:

i hope that they stick with their guns and keep it as the second single because it's such a great song

1 hour ago, Right Now said:

The song is really special. I don’t know why people like to undermine it so. It’s Kylie doing “emoto-pop” at its best.

and she's so good at it. i believe in you, the one, all the lovers, into the blue, say something are all classics  

• Like 1

I still think Tension is the correct second single. Hold On To Now third. Both tracks are brilliant, but I think Tension will help keep the momentum up. 

"I remember the night
How you look into the light
And the electric feels
Never felt so real
When you held me tight
How you said my name"

28 minutes ago, JBB said:

"I remember the night
How you look into the light
And the electric feels
Never felt so real
When you held me tight
How you said my name"

Where this come from ?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Winged said:

Where this come from ?

One of the songs from Tension. :heart::coffee2:

Just listened to Tension! It's the perfect choice as the 2nd single!

The way that we as a base are so secure that she's gonna deliver because she's been doing so for 5 decades is crazy. We're such a humble, grateful, secure fanbase. Blessed to be a Lover and thank you Kylie. 

• Like 8

Haven't even heard HOTN yet but Tension has to be the second single...

IMO Tension would be a better follow-up to Padam. HOTN is a little too 2013 Avicii/Chainsmokers to do well I think. Tension feels more current

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

The way that we as a base are so secure that she's gonna deliver because she's been doing so for 5 decades is crazy. We're such a humble, grateful, secure fanbase. Blessed to be a Lover and thank you Kylie. 

Kylie taught us well :heart:

• Like 1

NEW COLOUR 

NEW LOOK 

NEW SINGLE ?!?!?!? 

Just now, shark_heather said:

NEW COLOUR 

NEW LOOK 

NEW SINGLE ?!?!?!? 

The green and white hearts and change of imagery indicating a move from PP? Edit: Upon closer look, looks like the same shoot as the first press photo when Tension was announced. Hair looks similar and the same room colour scheme / style? If so, I’m very excited to see more from this shoot as she looks absolutely incredible here. Everything is just on point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Winged said:

spacer.png

Hold on to Now ? Tension ? 🤔

1 minute ago, Winged said:

The green and white hearts and change of imagery indicating a move from PP? Edit: Upon closer look, looks like the same shoot as the first press photo when Tension was announced. Hair looks similar and the same room colour scheme / style? If so, I’m very excited to see more from this shoot as she looks absolutely incredible here. Everything is just on point.

All the comments are referring to new single 

Honestly Padam is doing great , i would be fine with a promo song to test the waters and gives more hype for the album 

Also every single having a different colour would be a great theme 

As long as we get a lot of singles and a lot of intense themes 

Ugh im so excited for this era . I hope we get somehow more than 2 singles 

i wish i could go to sleep at night and wake up on sept 22nd, im so desperate :jonny6:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, shark_heather said:

NEW COLOUR 

NEW LOOK 

NEW SINGLE ?!?!?!? 

OHMAGHAD TOUCH ME RIGHTTHERE ALMOST THERE TOUCHME RIGHTHERE :loki:

11 hours ago, shark_heather said:

NEW COLOUR 

NEW LOOK 

NEW SINGLE ?!?!?!? 

BREAKE THE TENSION :WAP:

does anyone know if they switched to Tension from HOTN or not. i haven't heard the tracks but seems like Tension is the more obvious follow up.

54 minutes ago, Junlin said:

BREAKE THE TENSION :WAP:

Bet you can't wait-wait-wait
Hands up on me-me-me
Hot like chilli-li-li

2 minutes ago, Saint James said:

does anyone know if they switched to Tension from HOTN or not. i haven't heard the tracks but seems like Tension is the more obvious follow up.

The last update I saw still insisted that HOTN is the 2nd single. 

but I just saw a rumor that it might be Vegas High as a promo single as the venue she’s allegedly doing the residency in started following her.

I’m not getting my hopes up, we only know Tension from the leak, someone better tell them we already heard the song and we need it to be next single…