• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

57 minutes ago, Cry Baby said:

when do we think she'll announce the Vegas residency? i'm perched :superman:

Surely within the next 2 weeks or so, if it starts in October.

1 hour ago, Cry Baby said:

I hope so, since I want to see her live with proper show at least once :gaycat2:

Hold On To Now sounds like something that could be on Aphrodite.

I don't really like that song :biblio:

15 hours ago, Cry Baby said:

Why do yall want a residency so badly we're long overdue for a proper global tour tf

• Like 1

BABY BREAK THE TENSION!

Kylie Kylie Minogue GIF - Kylie Kylie Minogue Kissesofgaga GIFs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, the70s said:

Hold On To Now sounds like something that could be on Aphrodite.

I don't really like that song :biblio:

This is exactly WHY I like this song! 

• Like 2

Vegas Baby > Vegas High. 

I wish she'd kept the OG Vegas track from the Tension sessions :doc:

23 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

The drop on Tension is SO cunty. Need this on streaming immediately.

troye-rush.thumb.gif.27de71910b162fadd27

EXACTLY

I've already played it almost 100 times :ghostface:

Which HOTN is making the album? The 4:02 or 3:20? I love the ending to the 3:20, though I wish it didn’t fade out… while I also love the repeated chorus on the 4:02 but don’t like how it ends. 

• Like 1

HOTN is my favourite from the ones I’ve heard. It reminds me to Get Outta My Way somehow and that’s my favourite Kylie song ever.

• Like 1

Just now, Tyrion_LMG said:

HOTN is my favourite from the ones I’ve heard. It reminds me to Get Outta My Way somehow and that’s my favourite Kylie song ever.

TrueBlood

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Why do yall want a residency so badly we're long overdue for a proper global tour tf

there's been rumors for an International tour next year for a while, its happening

13 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

there's been rumors for an International tour next year for a while, its happening

Global* i want a world tour including us dates

Just now, SchmoodRing said:

Global* i want a world tour including us dates

oh! well... that's not happening babe <3 

Just now, ChapelHooker said:

oh! well... that's not happening babe <3 

How do you know that? The demand is clearly there

1 minute ago, SchmoodRing said:

How do you know that? The demand is clearly there

respectfully, she couldn't even sell out small venues during Aphrodite. she just doesn't have that kind of demand in the US, it would make very little financial sense. that's why the Vegas show, she gets the check if the shows sell out or not. 

Where did Perez get the info about the Vegas residency?

I wonder how far will they go with this tour … could she do another Aphrodite size tour or much smaller?

3 minutes ago, Winged said:

could she do another Aphrodite size tour or much smaller?

Defo going to be smaller. Arenas in UK and Australia, theatres everywhere else. KMO Tour and Golden Live both struggled to have mostly sold out shows, so I have no doubt that's going to be the case even now. Best to minimise the risk of empty seats through smaller venues.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Defo going to be smaller. Arenas in UK and Australia, theatres everywhere else. KMO Tour and Golden Live both struggled to have mostly sold out shows, so I have no doubt that's going to be the case even now. Best to minimise the risk of empty seats through smaller venues.

Yeah but KMO didn’t have hits Golden had genre that not many people liked… Disco and Tension on the other hand and with Padam Padam being bigger than any of her songs since All the lovers might give her more push …I hope. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, djcalpal said:

This is exactly WHY I like this song! 

SAME! it's uplifting, gorgeous, timeless, sounding like a dance-pop classic :clap3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, memo90061 said:

Where did Perez get the info about the Vegas residency?

what info? is it anything new / substantial?

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

respectfully, she couldn't even sell out small venues during Aphrodite. she just doesn't have that kind of demand in the US, it would make very little financial sense. that's why the Vegas show, she gets the check if the shows sell out or not. 

She couldn't sellout her US dates during Aphrodite? That's crazy. I mean like I said circumstances are different now for her. She has a cemented legacy and iconography and is finally getting her long overdue flowers globally. Especially with all of the promo that she's doing in the US something has to be coming you know? After not touring for a few years her coming back with a residency after all this momentum would kind of be a buzz kill to be honest. No reason especially at this point that Kylie can't book and sellout Radio City Music Hall. She can also have a big name opener that can tour with her as an opener to help with sales from the likes of fellow BMG label mates Leon or Rita Ora and I honestly think that she'll be fine, y'all are underestimating her

8 hours ago, Winged said:

I wonder how far will they go with this tour … could she do another Aphrodite size tour or much smaller?

I honestly feel like they really shouldn't underestimate her. She should be able to do major cities like someone of her caliber should have no issues booking and selling in NYC, Miami, San Diego, Los Angelos, San Francisco.

8 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

She has a hit and hype on her end this time unlike before, especially in the KMO where fans and even Kylie herself were a little indifferent and checked out. Golden brought back some much needed momentum for her but country pop was not something that most Lovers in general were here for. Their is a clear acceptance and embrace with her image and sound this era that they need to lean into. 

8 hours ago, Winged said:

Yeah but KMO didn’t have hits Golden had genre that not many people liked… Disco and Tension on the other hand and with Padam Padam being bigger than any of her songs since All the lovers might give her more push …I hope. 

Golden realigned her in more ways than one. She was inspired and got alot of accolades. While certain fans were not a fan of the sound I think as a whole base we were just happy that she was putting out and finding any success in general period. Glastonbury is proof of that. Idk if it's possible but if not Shakira then this year the MTV VMAs Video Vanguard should really go to her. Put her artistry and legacy and catalog out there. To alot of people this era is basically an introduction to her. To fans that have been here from whichever era especially outside of Australia and Europe deserve a visit as well. 

8 hours ago, JoeAg said:

SAME! it's uplifting, gorgeous, timeless, sounding like a dance-pop classic :clap3:

I agree. I just heard it and honestly think that it'll make a nice follow up. It's very Carly Rae Jepsen and Robyn coded and a blend of Say Something and Get Outtah My Way. Just gorgeous. 

• Like 1