• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

Every time this thread gets bump I get scared that the album leaked 💀 

11 weeks left!!

We've certainly got the singles for a long campaign and there will be a few surprises along the way," Jamie Nelson, SVP of U.K. Recordings at Kylie's label, BMG, says for Variety.

Not another alleged outtake named "Hello" being leaked. Whoever is posting all of these with sayhell domain on the file names is out to get them :redface:

Running has crack on it, she needs to put it on the complete edition or something, a Dua or Tove feature would EAT!!

1 hour ago, PaloSanto said:

Not another alleged outtake named "Hello" being leaked. Whoever is posting all of these with sayhell domain on the file names is out to get them :redface:

It bops 

• Like 1

Hello SLAPS.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

Hello SLAPS.

Sexy :superman: it fits really nicely with Padam sonically and especially lyrically.

The way SayHell has been catching strays with these past few leaks is sending me :ahh:

Have you guys heard "Hello"? Are we getting yet another era where outtakes are better than the album content :deadbanana:

On 7/4/2023 at 9:31 AM, BraveNewSeth said:

Every time this thread gets bump I get scared that the album leaked 💀 

Well, there's not much more to leak tbh :emofish:

Oh Hello is a ******* BOP :WAP: Tension is shaping up to be her best BMG album. These outtakes alone wash some of the material that made Golden and Disco. 

Hello is pure bliss! Now THIS is a great outtake, it sounds so fresh from her and very on brand with Padam!

hello is great!!! loveeee it. the way the outtakes are SO GOOD. truly she is back to her fever days.

On 7/6/2023 at 12:37 AM, TheBoss said:

Running has crack on it, she needs to put it on the complete edition or something, a Dua or Tove feature would EAT!!

exactly-and-i-told-her-i-said-maam-subwa

EXACTLY

• Thanks 1

I don't need OUTTAKES I need the TITLE TRACK :jonny5:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Temporal said:

I don't need OUTTAKES I need the TITLE TRACK :jonny5:

Don't hold your breath. It isn't that good. You have heard the best parts. The verses are truly misfitted to the rest of the song. When the chorus and the hook kicks in it gets good.

25 minutes ago, JBB said:

Don't hold your breath. It isn't that good. You have heard the best parts. The verses are truly misfitted to the rest of the song. When the chorus and the hook kicks in it gets good.

NOOOOOOOO :jonny2:

40 minutes ago, JBB said:

Homophobia jumped out.

9 minutes ago, Temporal said:

NOOOOOOOO :jonny2:

Don't worry. The refrain is a smash, though the rest is like Kylie on weed. A great club track, but weak and slower verses that doesn't match the rest of the song. Tounge-wrecking vocals by Kylie and seductive lines. Silly lyrics like chi-lli-lli. Three songs in one. The final minute is a killer.

1 minute ago, TrueBlood said:

Homophobia jumped out.

I don't understand what you're mean with those words. BTW, yes I'm gay.

Just now, JBB said:

I don't understand what you're mean with those words. BTW, yes I'm gay.

It was just a joke about any kind of critics towards Kylie being homophobic, I was just kidding. :heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JBB said:

F*CK 

IWK6.gif

3 hours ago, JBB said:

no ******* way :ghostface: