Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

Running would be a stellar replacement for 10/10 on the standard ngl. 10/10 has no busines being on the main album :deadbanana4:

Vegas High is also cute. I'm actually ver patiently waiting for release date cause we got so many leaks from previous eras it's basically 2 albums worth of material so far this year and there's still 12 brand new songs to look forward to :jonny5:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

9 hours ago, JBB said:

No, I don't have any messages from you. 

Just sent you another message 

Is Vegas Baby the same song as Vegas High?

9 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Is Vegas Baby the same song as Vegas High?

No.

47 minutes ago, Rocket said:

No.

It's a Tension outtake as Running.

is running a new leak?

Almost there, touch me right there

mariah-carey-dance.gif
Don't be shy, wanted all night

mariah-carey-dance.gif

6 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

is running a new leak?

yes, so far we've had 4 outtakes leak: Piano, Drum, Running & Vegas Baby (not to be confused with standard track Vegas High). Piano and Drum leaked a month ago during Kyliegate and Running & VH leaked this week.

I really thought the entire album was leaking back then cause of all the snippets that were posted but BMG has seemingly got that under control at least. I mean a leak probably wont hurt her chart position since she'll rely mostly on physicals but it could ruin some of the hype.

• Like 1

Running should be the Japan bonus track, it’s too good to shelve. 

Am I the only Piano stan here? That key change in the end :jonny5:

15 hours ago, PaloSanto said:

yes, so far we've had 4 outtakes leak: Piano, Drum, Running & Vegas Baby (not to be confused with standard track Vegas High). Piano and Drum leaked a month ago during Kyliegate and Running & VH leaked this week.

I really thought the entire album was leaking back then cause of all the snippets that were posted but BMG has seemingly got that under control at least. I mean a leak probably wont hurt her chart position since she'll rely mostly on physicals but it could ruin some of the hype.

i gotta check it out then! i know the insiders praised and couldn't believe she scrapped running :chick3:

8 hours ago, stephen1108 said:

it's cute ig, play me like a piano but drum is def better.

13 hours ago, stephen1108 said:

TEA

The gorls are sleeping on this BAWP! I NEED the mastered version of it :WAP:

Edited by aleik2

Running is REALLY good, could have been a loved track on EMOTION by CRJ or even a track from CHVRCHES

Idk why she didnt include It on the album :(

I ordered the DISCO Guest List Edition CD from Amazon since it was on sale... and the disappointment. It's not jewel case (which I prefer) and the "booklet" is horrible too.

Now I don't want to order Tension CD lmao. It sucks that all attention to physicals nowadays go to vinyls. I know I am not playing the CD, it's just more of a collectible and probably vinyls would be the same, but they are too expensive to buy them just as decor...

So it's time for another Kyliegate with leaks again? :gayliecat1:

Vegas Baby is cute, with an improved production it would serve. Was a song about Vegas a requirement for a possible Vegas residency or she just wanted to have a song about it? Vegas High >> Vegas Baby tho.

Running sounds pretty much like a bonus track, it feels a bit Golden-ish even tho it was for Tension, I guess it's the strong reverb.

I guess the leaker is still pissed with SH, he/she/they keep tagging SH for the leaks. :rip:

4 hours ago, rta1913 said:

I ordered the DISCO Guest List Edition CD from Amazon since it was on sale... and the disappointment. It's not jewel case (which I prefer) and the "booklet" is horrible too.

Now I don't want to order Tension CD lmao. It sucks that all attention to physicals nowadays go to vinyls. I know I am not playing the CD, it's just more of a collectible and probably vinyls would be the same, but they are too expensive to buy them just as decor...

None of Kylie's releases on BMG have been jewel case.

I was nottttt expecting an album so soon after DISCO :jonny5: **** I'm hype personified. the way her discography ages like fine wine. wait lol omg that is a song on DISCO... she knows :gaycattel:

20 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

None of Kylie's releases on BMG have been jewel case.

Ecological Queen :clap3:

I am starting to consider buying vinyls as collectible instead of CD’s, but then my OCD will want me to buy all the CDs I already own as vinyls, and I don’t have the budget for that lmao

i can’t imagine the disappointment from all gays after all the hype she gathered from padam padam

its not too late to make the title track the second single and put Running and Drum on the album :rip: 

also can we stop pretending green light (or like half of the album at this point) aren’t disco outtakes 

9 minutes ago, Burqa said:

i can’t imagine the disappointment from all gays after all the hype she gathered from padam padam

its not too late to make the title track the second single and put Running and Drum on the album :rip: 

all of this :clap3: 

19 minutes ago, Burqa said:

also can we stop pretending green light (or like half of the album at this point) aren’t disco outtakes 

I mean, do we have to? Is it really important for a song to be all "brand new" for an album, specially since she said this about has no theme at all? Green Light is a bop and a half. 

It's not like DISCO was a bad album/era anyway, if it was a Golden outtake then we would have to talk. :rip:

DeadSpanishIrrawaddydolphin.webp

29 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

I mean, do we have to? Is it really important for a song to be all "brand new" for an album, specially since she said this about has no theme at all? Green Light is a bop and a half. 

It's not like DISCO was a bad album/era anyway, if it was a Golden outtake then we would have to talk. :rip:

DeadSpanishIrrawaddydolphin.webp

I will NOT tolerate Golden slander

Golden and DISCO were both the start of a new era for Kylie, both with a very distinct sound, cohesive and with a clear artistic vision yet both very different from each other

She’s too far in her career to be releasing her own Britney Jean, with generic songs and scraps, no direction at all and terrible visuals

I fear this album will tarnish the image and respect she gained amongst the younger generation that was starting to gravitate towards her after Disco

IMG-3659.gif

12 minutes ago, Burqa said:

I fear this album will tarnish the image and respect she gained amongst the younger generation that was starting to gravitate towards her after Disco

lmao not with the way Padam Padam is performing

15 minutes ago, Burqa said:

I will NOT tolerate Golden slander

Golden and DISCO were both the start of a new era for Kylie, both with a very distinct sound, cohesive and with a clear artistic vision yet both very different from each other

She’s too far in her career to be releasing her own Britney Jean, with generic songs and scraps, no direction at all and terrible visuals

IMG-3659.gif

An album full of bops, judging by all the snippets, won't tarnish a thing for the new generation. That's what they want, and she's gonna give it to them. 

IMG-3659.gif

Call Tension a Britney Jean wannabe album is an offense and you know it. 

IMG-3659.gif

• Like 1