Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

7 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Yes, same as it was with DISCO the book in the webstore is the size of a DVD while the one available everywhere else is the size of a normal CD.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

3 hours ago, Junlin said:

I'm so glad she gave a shoutout to RAYE

11 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Actually cannot believe this is coming in THREE months..

right? :deadbanana: the wait is killing me

23 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Correct.

20 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Yes, same as it was with DISCO the book in the webstore is the size of a DVD while the one available everywhere else is the size of a normal CD.

Thank you! I thought maybe the booklet was different or the one on the website had more ummm "goodies"?

I am torn, for one it is cheaper in her store, but then it is too big to fit with my other CD's, the OCD is kicking in.

Just now, rta1913 said:

Thank you! I thought maybe the booklet was different or the one on the website had more ummm "goodies"?

I am torn, for one it is cheaper in her store, but then it is too big to fit with my other CD's, the OCD is kicking in.

Never mind, I have to pay shipping from her web store. Amazon CD it is then.

10 hours ago, AdrianNicki said:

Padam is still on repeat but I hope we're getting next single late July - early August.

The thing is -> Padam Padam is holding steady (and even looking to reach new peak) this week on the Official UK Chart without any tricks. They still haven’t even released remixes and we’re 9 days away from July. I don’t see the need for the next single until mid-to-late August at the earliest right before the album launch.

• Like 1

They should only release the next single when Padam Padam is hit with ACR in UK.

14 hours ago, Junlin said:

she's looking so fresh :flame: we need tension as the second single! it has the house vibe just like PP

Do we know if there’s gonna be a Japan bonus track yet?

Tension Tour to be Kylie Minogue’s biggest ever

Kylie Minogue’s upcoming Tension tour will be the singer’s biggest ever.

Expected to be announced to coincide with the release of her new album in September, Kylie’s next World Tour will see the 55 year old icon perform dates in the UK, Europe, America and Australia throughout 2024.

The tour comes as Kylie enjoys a resurgence in popularity around the world, thanks to the power of her loyal fans, which she calls “Lovers”. Her latest single Padam Padam has become her biggest hit since Can’t Get You Out Of My Head, receiving millions of streams and a massive amount of love on Tik Tok.

Speaking about new album Tension, Kylie said “I started this album with an open mind and a blank page,” Minogue said in a statement. “Unlike my last two albums there wasn’t a ‘theme,’ it was about finding the heart or the fun or the fantasy of that moment and always trying to service the song. I wanted to celebrate each song’s individuality and dive into that freedom.”

Fans will get a glimpse of Kylie Minogue’s new set when she headlines BBC Radio 2’s Party in the Park in Leicester, the week before the album is released.

Kylie’s previous tour saw her perform 138 dates around the world but icymi has learned her next will be significantly bigger.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Winged said:

Kylie’s previous tour saw her perform 138 dates around the world 

:psyduck:

On 6/9/2023 at 8:11 PM, Winged said:

Thx for ignoring me…

Excuse me? What?

On 6/22/2023 at 7:36 PM, Right Now said:

The thing is -> Padam Padam is holding steady (and even looking to reach new peak) this week on the Official UK Chart without any tricks. They still haven’t even released remixes and we’re 9 days away from July. I don’t see the need for the next single until mid-to-late August at the earliest right before the album launch.

exactly just because people are impatient like this is how singles and albums rollout are suppose to be like

19 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Do we know if there’s gonna be a Japan bonus track yet?

there better not be. we need global releases only. regional exclusives are so 2000s and not needed or necessary in 2023

15 hours ago, JBB said:

Excuse me? What?

I have sent you a message a while ago 

4 hours ago, Winged said:

I have sent you a message a while ago 

Sorry I haven't seen any message from you. Please send again. I might have been tired and thought I had answered you already.  Sorry 😞 

Remember how literally one week before PP dropped we thought this era will be a disaster from all the L words and yet it’s shaping up to be her biggest album cycle in 20 years :WAP:

59 minutes ago, JBB said:

Sorry I haven't seen any message from you. Please send again. I might have been tired and thought I had answered you already.  Sorry 😞 

I have done earlier today

59 minutes ago, Minogue said:

Remember how literally one week before PP dropped we thought this era will be a disaster from all the L words and yet it’s shaping up to be her biggest album cycle in 20 years :WAP:

OK now we’re just saying anything. X and Aphrodite were big era’s in Europe. Tension won’t come anywhere near their numbers, tours or impact.

Any news on Japan bonus track yet ?

I hope she will do some more signed copies…I missed out on signed prints

Running and Vegas Baby has leaked no idea if they are Tension outtakes 

35 minutes ago, Testosterone said:

OK now we’re just saying anything. X and Aphrodite were big era’s in Europe. Tension won’t come anywhere near their numbers, tours or impact.

This. Even with Padam Padam’s success becoming her best selling album in UK since Aphrodite will be kinda hard in this sales climate.

- The Abbey Road Sessions 238k

- Kiss Me Once 93k

- Kylie Christmas 165k

- Golden 170k

- Step Back in Time 170k

- DISCO 180k

Only 2 albums have crossed 180k this year so far (The Highlights and Midnights).

I want this album already! Do y'all think she will have a Vegas residency?

The new leaks are fabulous. She sounds so strong. I prefer Running slightly.

3 hours ago, Winged said:

Any news on Japan bonus track yet ?

I’m wondering about this as well. Golden and Disco both didn’t get one so I doubt Tension will either, but it would be nice since it’s only 14 tracks. 

5 hours ago, Winged said:

I have done earlier today

No, I don't have any messages from you.