Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

I think this might be her best album since Aphrodite. Snippets really grew on me

EDIT. I forgot 10/10 is on here :rip: nevermind

Edited by the70s
  • Like 1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

I’ve just heard a snippet of Vegas High and… OMG. :WAP:

The Supernova of the album is here. :WAP:

3 hours ago, the70s said:

I think this might be her best album since Aphrodite. Snippets really grew on me

EDIT. I forgot 10/10 is on here :rip: nevermind

why do yall hate that song. its a harmless gay pop

8 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

I’ve just heard a snippet of Vegas High and… OMG. :WAP:

The Supernova of the album is here. :WAP:

supernova, dancefloor darling and where does the dj go deserved the single treatment. but phew disco the album as a whole an actual cultural reset

On 5/31/2023 at 1:30 AM, Frozen99 said:

there's only ONE track with lostboy? :chick3:

Urgh. well I guess that explains why I don't like any of the album snippets. Padam Padam remains iconic though.

15 hours ago, Matangi said:

I don't understand why they decided to release the album at the end of the summer, a Diamonds & Dancefloors tea :rip:

sounds incredible :WAP:

1 hour ago, XtinaStripped said:

Urgh. well I guess that explains why I don't like any of the album snippets. Padam Padam remains iconic though.

insiders who've heard the album already assured us that we're gonna like the album. never count miss kylie out ever

17 hours ago, Matangi said:

I don't understand why they decided to release the album at the end of the summer, a Diamonds & Dancefloors tea :rip:

OMG! Different from the TikTok snippet. SOunds good!!

5 hours ago, XtinaStripped said:

it's still a kylie record, there'll be lots to love, i'm sure. just the title track snippet posted above sounds single-material

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

why do yall hate that song. its a harmless gay pop

that's exactly why, it's faceless, has incredibly dull production and it's boring, a wasted slot. i'd rather her releasing Drum 

3 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

it's still a kylie record, there'll be lots to love, i'm sure. just the title track snippet posted above sounds single-material

that's exactly why, it's faceless, has incredibly dull production and it's boring, a wasted slot. i'd rather her releasing Drum 

Rumors are that Tension is the third single. Hopefully true. And damn ok lol I like 10, Drum is a Tension scrap im guessing? Hopefully it can be on the deluxe 

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Rumors are that Tension is the third single. Hopefully true. And damn ok lol I like 10, Drum is a Tension scrap im guessing? Hopefully it can be on the deluxe 

and holding on to now second right? let's see, we need to keep the momentum 'til.. september :skull: yeah Drum and Piano leaked from Tension

3 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

Where can I hear the album snippets?

They took them down for some reason

3 hours ago, theweekend said:

tension needs to be her next single. what a bop from the snippet alone!!!

Supposedly it'll be single number 3

3 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

and holding on to now second right? let's see, we need to keep the momentum 'til.. september :skull: yeah Drum and Piano leaked from Tension

Holding On To Now won't come until August so we'll be good

On 6/5/2023 at 6:26 PM, SchmoodRing said:

They took them down for some reason

The snippets were not released officially. They took them down because of piracy

Drum has the potential to be one of her best songs if it were properly finished. Such a shame she’s not releasing it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

The snippets were not released officially. They took them down because of piracy

Weren't they uploaded to her account?

3 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Drum has the potential to be one of her best songs if it were properly finished. Such a shame she’s not releasing it. 

even in its demo form, it would've been much better than 10/10

On 6/5/2023 at 7:31 AM, memo90061 said:

OMG! Different from the TikTok snippet. SOunds good!!

I have a much longer snippet for Tension on my album sampler if you're interested.

8 hours ago, JBB said:

I have a much longer snippet for Tension on my album sampler if you're interested.

Yes please!! :)

I've been replaying those TikTok samplers. lol.

This is such a random pet peeve thing, but it drives me insane how I have to go to the 10 out of 10 single just to listen to it when they could easily just unlock it on the album’s preorder. We already have it. No use in pretending like it’s not already out there and available. 

On 6/4/2023 at 8:03 AM, Matangi said:

omg  who gave mom permission to serve this hard spacer.png

:katie2: