Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

from those snippets from tiktok the other week... Hold on to Now sounds like a major highlight :heart:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

19 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

from those snippets from tiktok the other week... Hold on to Now sounds like a major highlight :heart:

that one was the only that leaked lol 

Hold On To Now is incredible :jonny: this is going to be amazing

so according to that ktuphoria interview she loves padam padam and hold on to now which is the second single and the third single which has already been picked out as well. god i love her and can't wait to see her at the pride concert in a few weeks

17 hours ago, campelo said:

that one was the only that leaked lol 

Full album sampler is out including deluxe songs

Title track is sooooo good OMFG :jonny: the snippet has me on the floor

6 hours ago, Winged said:

Full album sampler is out including deluxe songs

Where babe

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

??

For what I know there's no official album sampler out. Only the one I have made.

I cannot wait to hear more ugh 

1 hour ago, BODERLINE said:

Wait there's an album sampler?

yes, maybe you can DM this lovely user @JBB :hippo:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Power love said:

Where babe

on tiktok, there’s sounds for all tracks including deluxe 

@everyone

There's no sampler, a minute or so of every song on the deluxe was uploaded to tiktok a day before Padam Padam came out (and was taken down quickly, so it was either a leak or a non intended upload by her team).

This is so ridiculous to be ranking the album based upon snippets (and the full 2nd single) but I couldn’t help myself… 

1. Tension

2. Green Light

3. Vegas High (I have a feeling this might be the third single)

4. Story

5. Padam Padam

6. One More Time

7. Hold On to Now (Not sure this will click with the public as the 2nd single, but the fans will love it)

8. Love Train

9. Somebody to Love

10. Just Imagine

11. Hands

12. Things We Do For Love

13. You Still Get Me High

14. 10 Out of 10

5 hours ago, crf13 said:

This is so ridiculous to be ranking the album based upon snippets (and the full 2nd single) but I couldn’t help myself… 

1. Tension

2. Green Light

3. Vegas High (I have a feeling this might be the third single)

4. Story

5. Padam Padam

6. One More Time

7. Hold On to Now (Not sure this will click with the public as the 2nd single, but the fans will love it)

8. Love Train

9. Somebody to Love

10. Just Imagine

11. Hands

12. Things We Do For Love

13. You Still Get Me High

14. 10 Out of 10

I don't blame you lol this album is just gonna be so good. Tension deserves to be a single as well

Story sounds so good!

If padam turns out to be the hit I think it should be then Kylie/the team should release tension as the second single the week of the album release, video ready to go. I think they should hold off on hold on to now for the third single. 

Padam is gonna end up being one of her signature songs so it’s best to milk it for the next few months to build streams 

1 hour ago, Asparagus Spears said:

If padam turns out to be the hit I think it should be then Kylie/the team should release tension as the second single the week of the album release, video ready to go. I think they should hold off on hold on to now for the third single. 

Padam is gonna end up being one of her signature songs so it’s best to milk it for the next few months to build streams 

I’m worried they will move on too fast, her team is kinda old and rigid. PP should definitely breath for at least 2 months.

7 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

Tension is most likely single number 3 and I think they should just stick to their plan because everything seems to be working out in their favor so clearly they know what they're doing. I say second single by August 17, 2023 giving Padam Padam 3 months to breathe and grow

5 hours ago, Minogue said:

I’m worried they will move on too fast, her team is kinda old and rigid. PP should definitely breath for at least 2 months.

If they're old then they will not move on just yet

7 hours ago, Minogue said:

dddd how did we get to this conclusion? :skull: Wasn’t it her team that hooked her up with Lostboy at the last minute? I think we’ll only get one more single before the album plus a buzz track as per standard BMG recipe (similarly to Raining Glitter and I Love It).

I wish she recorded at least one more song with Lostboy but I get the impression Padam Padam was a last minute addition? 

She should’ve snatched Let It Die from that other girl

CDSGDpq.gif

Love Train is so going to be my favorite out of this album. I’m OBSESSED with the snippet.

They should move on from Padam after it's 10th week as it will be likely hit by ACR and exit the chart, any earlier would be clearly sabotaging the song.

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

They should move on from Padam after it's 10th week as it will be likely hit by ACR and exit the chart, any earlier would be clearly sabotaging the song.

No let it run it's course for 13 weeks

1 hour ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

I wish she recorded at least one more song with Lostboy but I get the impression Padam Padam was a last minute addition? 

She should’ve snatched Let It Die from that other girl

CDSGDpq.gif

It was. Even it being a lead single was a last minute decision. 

2 hours ago, RT Air said:

dddd how did we get to this conclusion? :skull: Wasn’t it her team that hooked her up with Lostboy at the last minute? I think we’ll only get one more single before the album plus a buzz track as per standard BMG recipe (similarly to Raining Glitter and I Love It).

Yes, we're most likely getting Hold On To Now before the album drops and then the third single the day of the album or shortly after. I hope we get 4 singles at least with videos and a deluxe edition