Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

She's #69 (+39) on UK Spotify charts with 114k streams! Today's update is gonna be HUGE

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

8 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Yes

It needs to be made available everywhere and become the official version asap

On 5/24/2023 at 2:09 AM, boychik0830 said:

How long is the album? Is the album close to 40 minutes or longer or only slightly over 30 minutes because of most of the songs being under 3 minutes?

Why can't you tell us the track lengths? You're telling us you have the album in full. Let us know and I can compare with what I know or are you just telling us some bullsh*t based on the snippets everyone have heard? 😏 You're silence is telling much. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JBB said:

Why can't you tell us the track lengths? You're telling us you have the album in full. Let us know and I can compare with what I know or are you just telling us some bullsh*t based on the snippets everyone have heard? 😏 You're silence is telling much. 

I don't have the album and I never said I did. Obviously if I had the album I wouldn't ask how how it is. I haven't heard anything except for the lead single and haven't listened to any of the leaks circulating the internet. I'm not one of the insiders who has already heard the album yet. If you want to more information then go ask one of them. I would love to hear full albums before anyone else does but I don't have that ability. What gave you the idea that I've heard the full album.

2 hours ago, boychik0830 said:

I don't have the album and I never said I did. Obviously if I had the album I wouldn't ask how how it is. I haven't heard anything except for the lead single and haven't listened to any of the leaks circulating the internet. I'm not one of the insiders who has already heard the album yet. If you want to more information then go ask one of them. I would love to hear full albums before anyone else does but I don't have that ability. What gave you the idea that I've heard the full album.

It's not you I was referring. 

On 5/25/2023 at 8:59 PM, the70s said:

Title track better be next single

It's not single material.

3 hours ago, JBB said:

If you have some courage you could have tagged me… and, by the way, keeping messaging me in DMs (asking for a link too) will not help you… :bird:

• Like 1

Just now, sam.teas said:

If you have some courage you could have tagged me… and, by the way, keeping messaging me in DMs (asking for a link too) will not help you… :bird:

I was not asking for a link Sam darling. Why can't you give us all the track lengths? I have a lot from the new album. As a Kylie fan you would be interested in old stuff too. Like her previous record.  Sorry I don't believe you at all...

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, JBB said:

I was not asking for a link Sam darling. Why can't you give us all the track lengths? I have a lot from the new album. As a Kylie fan you would be interested in old stuff too. Like her previous record.  Sorry I don't believe you at all...

Believe what you want! I’m fine with that!

OT: stream Padam Padam! 

Yes, troll. Track length for Tension and Vegas High please. And lyrics for first verse.

The ME!SS in this thread :redface:

ot: Keep Streaming Padam Padam :sistrens:

How do some hear albums before all of us ?! 

She better have something bigger than PP because if not by September it will be too late, this should have come out in late June.

7 hours ago, JBB said:

Offering and asking for leaks is not allowed, don't get the thread closed for the rest of us :juanny: the album is most likely around the 35 minute range like Kiss Me Once, who cares if it's a minute longer or shorter, my god.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

How do some hear albums before all of us ?! 

Album sampler is out

Is it true that Vegas High is the next single? @sam.teas

Edited by Winged

9 hours ago, JBB said:

girl...:rip::deadbanana2:

@sam.teasis literally one of ATRL's few trusted insiders :deadbanana2:

38 minutes ago, Winged said:

At the moment nothing is scheduled to be released! I think that the next single will be chosen based on the performances of Padam Padam! :bird:

23 minutes ago, Delirious said:

girl...:rip::deadbanana2:

@sam.teasis literally one of ATRL's few trusted insiders :deadbanana2:

So kind from you! :heart:

Not the leaks talks in here :deadbanana: y'all really want the thread banned huh

2 hours ago, sam.teas said:

At the moment nothing is scheduled to be released! I think that the next single will be chosen based on the performances of Padam Padam! :bird:

So kind from you! :heart:

Thank you Mr. And NO! We thank you for your informations and news without you we would not know much if annpything :heart2:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Winged said:

Hold On To Now 

did anyone try the Padam? I thought the Padam was lovely

fr tho stream Padam 55 times in honour of the legends birthday and help boost Tensions streaming numbers while at it

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ASC said:

Album sampler is out

Where can I hear the album sampler? I'm excited. New Kylie fan after Padam Padam. Before was just a casual listener to the USA singles she put out. 

17 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

Where can I hear the album sampler? I'm excited. New Kylie fan after Padam Padam. Before was just a casual listener to the USA singles she put out. 

I've made one with an exclusive snippet of Tension.  Only album sampler excisting. Tik Tok snippets were taken down long time ago.