• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

Omg new Kylie?!I been outta the loop with her last few albums. But I’ll definitely check it out

not songs from Tension leaking, what a mess. but this should teach her and her team that these release models don’t work anymore

did the Showgirl version of White Diamond leak?

Loooved DISCO I couldn’t get into the country/cowgirl mess from the other album but I’m always here for new Kylie music

On 5/13/2023 at 1:50 PM, KaledKalil said:

Full leaks:

Tears Will Dry (Aphrodite)
What Do You Know? (Possibly Aphrodite)

Uncut Stone (Kiss Me Once)
Beat of My Heart (Kiss Me Once)

Home (Kiss Me Once or Golden)

Beautiful Disaster (Golden)
Feel (Golden)
Fingertips (Golden)
Here I go Again (Golden)
Not Letting Go (Golden)
Four-Letter Word (feat. Jack Savoretti) (Golden)
Golden/Rollin (Golden) - The original version of Rollin was called Golden
Shooting Star (Golden)
Sweet Spot (Golden)
Rewind (Golden)
Sweet Talk (Golden)

People (Disco)
Disco (Disco)
Feel The Love (Disco)
Sad Songs (Disco)
The Lonliest Kind (of Lover) (Disco)
A Rose Is A Rose (Disco)
Tears of Joy (Disco)

Was It Ever Really Love? (Unknown?)

+ 6 demos from Disco of songs that were released

Piano (Tension) Even tho to me, it sounds like it's scrapped from Disco
Drum (Tension)

I might be missing or mislabeling some of them, tried to double check in here and Say Hey, but I'm not 100% sure.

A bunch of snippets also leaked:

Tension (Tension)
Things We Do For Love (Tension)

Kiss Of Life 
Desert Flower
Rolling Stone
Tambourine/Rock Me
Heart Of Gold
Just My Luck
In The Air
Holding On

Also, I'm counting only the ones I got to listen, I know some other snippets from Tension were also made available, but I didn't listen to them. 

Shooting Star is heaven!!!

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Omg new Kylie?!I been outta the loop with her last few albums. But I’ll definitely check it out

what was the last kylie album you heard? please check out golden and disco. you won't regret it

4 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

not songs from Tension leaking, what a mess. but this should teach her and her team that these release models don’t work anymore

did the Showgirl version of White Diamond leak?

all these country exclusive tracks or whatever need to be available on streaming everywhere asap. go hard or go home, heartstrings and might rivers should be on spotify like wtf

4 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

Loooved DISCO I couldn’t get into the country/cowgirl mess from the other album but I’m always here for new Kylie music

it was cute. i just love how present she is on the record compared to KMO which was so creatively stifling for her. you can tell she was in her creative bag during golden which is why that records shines so much. holds a sweet spot for me

17 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

I will not tolerate the Dancefloor Darling slander.

YKW, I love DFD, and I only cut it because I was tryna keep the project at 13 tracks. Lemme make it a 14 track album and make sure the good sis gets her placement :allears:

Tears Will Dry was given to French singer Christophe Willem in 2011 for his album Prismophonic. It has been called "Pas Si Loin."

Sad Kylie didn't keep it. It's amazing.

10 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Shooting star is a masterpiece, how in a hell her team ditched such a good song :deadbanana:

it's so good, most of the songs sound better than what was actually released (especially the original Golden and Disco).. i need heart of gold full and just my luck :weeps: 

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

what was the last kylie album you heard? please check out golden and disco. you won't regret it

Kiss Me Once was the last album I bought from her😭 I grew up with her 2000’a music, but after sexercise I haven’t heard much of her 

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Kiss Me Once was the last album I bought from her😭 I grew up with her 2000’a music, but after sexercise I haven’t heard much of her 

Both her next albums are much better than KMO tbh. Check them out cause you may enjoy them!

Definately fake, but cool concept... Better than the real cover dare I say.

345041135_196534326624594_47557445298140

I have such a good feeling about this album. as much as I had fun with ‘disco’, I will always prefer a sexier sultry approach when it comes to her electronic records. 

We've been missing the sexy, flirtacious and "dirty" Kylie for many years now, this sounds like it's going to be extremely refreshing coming from her.

Hopefully she really meant THAT when she said she was using Slow as the inspiration for this album.

On 5/14/2023 at 2:36 PM, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Apparently a demo of Story leaked, but it's just a male voice repeating a bunch of Kylie track titles over a house beat, and there's also a supposed leak of Green Light but it's someone singing Raini Rodriguez's Fiesta Salsa over the Can't Beat The Feeling instrumental and they're both just too funny for me to not mention them here.

Wait, but Fiesta Slalsa over Can't beat the feeling sounds like a bop :jonny5: I need to hear it

Whenever You Feel Like It (Light Years) >>>>>>> Whenever You Feel Like It (Fever)

10 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

how haven't you heard much from her when she's only gotten better since then? you're seriously missing out. check out golden and disco asap! you won't regret it

7 hours ago, humbz said:

I have such a good feeling about this album. as much as I had fun with ‘disco’, I will always prefer a sexier sultry approach when it comes to her electronic records. 

yeah X was my first Kylie album that I checked out on my own because youtube recommended me Speakerphone and I've been hooked ever since lol she does sexy so well because it's never gratuitous or aggressive in nature. it's just enough of a little bit of everything if that makes any sense

5 hours ago, the70s said:

Wait, but Fiesta Slalsa over Can't beat the feeling sounds like a bop :jonny5: I need to hear it

Raini Minogue is coming I fear

11 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

girl Golden and Disco are top 5 in her discography, you need to catch up QUICK :jonny5:

I honestly wish I could experience hearing those for the first time again

Disco is great but Golden is nowhere near top 5. KM94, IP, Fever, Aphrodite, Body Language and X exist. That pseudo-country inspired sound is not it.

3 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

Disco is great but Golden is nowhere near top 5. KM94, IP, Fever, Aphrodite, Body Language and X exist. That pseudo-country inspired sound is not it.

This

As much is I love Golden, it is nowhere near her best work.

I am so excited for this. Disco was amazing.

However the album cover is hella tacky..................................:rip: serving bad early 2000s hair salon poster vibes

Golden is my favourite album of hers, I will not tolerate any slander

Haters should acquire some taste and stop acting like an acoustic guitar is the plague

Shooting Star is arguably one of her best songs ever, It's beyond my understanding how it's unreleased. Do we know when it was recorded / which era it was for?