Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

Sooo... this era really is dead already... What a shame.

• Like 1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

2 hours ago, AdrianNicki said:

Sooo... this era really is dead already... What a shame.

Yeah , time for a repackaged or new album... We are done with tension. 

Knowing her , we will most likely get another best of package

4 hours ago, Pop Music Aussie said:

Yeah , time for a repackaged or new album... We are done with tension. 

Knowing her , we will most likely get another best of package

I hope we get a re-release, but the way they just stopped everything is :deadbanana4:

Then again, the extended versions just dropped last month, so hopefully they have somethings planned for the next few months to keep us fed. (most of the extended versions were forgettable :rip:)

the fact that even the DISCO era went on longer and that didn't have a Padam and it was during the pandemic 

It's sad that this didn't go any further... 

The only thing that can give this album a second wind is tour & hopefully a repackage. Her team is aware of massive demo leaks for sure so they should at very least polished some of those up for release.

I'm not sure if re-release even makes sense at this point but this is something I expect since HB and Drum are still not on streaming. They will probably add these two alongside 3-4 new tracks and call it a day.

I am disappointed because if managed properly this could have been her Fever 2.0. era.

I hope she does a rerelease :duca:

This era could have done so much more, I think not having a tour was the reason it died early. In the pandemic she was always doing something to fill that gape up, even a special concert filmed. 

but she doesn't have much to go here from, she have her hands tied to vegas until May, we could had at least a video for Vegas High but nothing 

If she’s got no new product to shift and in stores with a release date just shy of her “Brits 2024” performance, I’d be surprised.

CGYOOMH - Padam Padam

In Your Eyes - Tension

the real third single we are waiting for :loki:

Love At First Sight - Things We Do For Love

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Junlin said:

CGYOOMH - Padam Padam

In Your Eyes - Tension

the real third single we are waiting for :loki:

Love At First Sight - Things We Do For Love

Yikes! No. Tension was great it just got no push.

BABY BREAK THE TENSION:WAP:

We need more Padam esque songs

10 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Watch it just be heavenly body and drum on streaming. They were up for a second then removed

We need her to make a whole album with the sound of Padam

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Tbh it’s a shame this era died so fast, but at the same time, this was a very safe album for her and I got bored of it fast. The demos definitely had more depth and imo the singles overshadowed the album. 

I do miss her work ethic from the Golden era though. She really pushed that album and delivered a 2000’s type era. 

Do we know anything about the proposed Tension repackage? I’ve seen it mentioned that Dance Alone will feature on it

9 minutes ago, MikeS88 said:

Do we know anything about the proposed Tension repackage? I’ve seen it mentioned that Dance Alone will feature on it

Yes, it will probably include DA and two more songs and that will be it.

• Haha 1

she won global icon at the brits and she'll perform there too

I hope she's in a good mood to include more vault songs on tension re-extended

Came across this video on YouTube that had a sampler of all the songs from Kyliegate back in May last year, and I was blown away by how good some of these songs sounded. Would be such a shame to let them all go to waste.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Came across this video on YouTube that had a sampler of all the songs from Kyliegate back in May last year, and I was blown away by how good some of these songs sounded. Would be such a shame to let them all go to waste.

not entirely wasted, as we are spoiled to be able to listen

33 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

The whole Kyliegate era is still so crazy to me. It seemed like every song she had recorded over the last 10 years had leaked online. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

The whole Kyliegate era is still so crazy to me. It seemed like every song she had recorded over the last 10 years had leaked online. 

we didnt even get 1% though, but she shocked me with how good the material was

• Like 5